im really thirsty

Author Topic: im really thirsty  (Read 1281 times)

when high school ended all my gal pals went off to study in upstate ny so there's nobody for me to hit on. on top of that im not in college and I work as a tutor so there's no chance of hitting on a fellow student or coworker. the best I can do is flirt with a few of my single mom clients but it's harder than it seems (they won't let me have wine with them >:|)

the last 2 months have been the thirstiest months of my life and it's only getting worse. I'll wake up in a cold sweat after dreaming about some foreign hottie I dated in my dreams, but I wake up girlfriendless and more alone than yesterday

oooooh please someone comfort me
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:17:30 AM by PhantOS »

im sure deadzone and vh are interested

You sir, need a good ol' fashioned cup of water

You sir, need a good ol' fashioned cup of water
hey no i was going to make this joke

hey no i was going to make this joke
But salt-water just makes you more thirsty!

the only liquid I'm interested in drinking right now is titty milk. miss me with that water stuff
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:24:27 AM by PhantOS »

the only liquid I'm interested in drinking right now is titty milk. did I mention I have a titty milk business?
You did not mention but I will guide you to this site

evidently they've got "liquid gold" for sale, you might be in luck

i only drink human breast milk. i get a girl pregenant every 5-6 months, wait until she starts producing milk and then start pumping. i get the kid aborted 6 months into the pregnancy everytime. i have the schedule synced up perfectly so i always have at least one girl producing milk at any given time. "but what about costs redgajin?" says the uneducated. i, an intellectual, explain that you pay about $3-4 for a gallon of milk. i use (at least) 2 gallons of milk per week (drinking or putting it into food). if i bought my milk from my local grocery, i would end up spending around $150 on milk every 5 month period. heres the kicker: it costs nothing to nut in a bitch. what about the abortions? health insurance covers it, meaning it comes at no cost to me. i am literally getting gallons of rich, high quality breast milk at absolutely no cost. my women are cream of the crop. they love me. i am their dairy master and i run the dairy scene in my town. ive considered opening up a business and selling this, making a profit out of my milk business. maybe in the future. maybe down the road. for now? my bones remain strong.

i only drink human breast milk. i get a girl pregenant every 5-6 months, wait until she starts producing milk and then start pumping. i get the kid aborted 6 months into the pregnancy everytime. i have the schedule synced up perfectly so i always have at least one girl producing milk at any given time. "but what about costs redgajin?" says the uneducated. i, an intellectual, explain that you pay about $3-4 for a gallon of milk. i use (at least) 2 gallons of milk per week (drinking or putting it into food). if i bought my milk from my local grocery, i would end up spending around $150 on milk every 5 month period. heres the kicker: it costs nothing to nut in a bitch. what about the abortions? health insurance covers it, meaning it comes at no cost to me. i am literally getting gallons of rich, high quality breast milk at absolutely no cost. my women are cream of the crop. they love me. i am their dairy master and i run the dairy scene in my town. ive considered opening up a business and selling this, making a profit out of my milk business. maybe in the future. maybe down the road. for now? my bones remain strong.
and just like that, we have a new milk-man in town

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:37:47 AM by Mr Man »

are you saying you are thirsty for that wet pusillanimous individual

that reminds me i'm actually thirsty too i should get some water