I think I might have a sleeping disorder

Author Topic: I think I might have a sleeping disorder  (Read 1998 times)

So recently, even though I stay up late, I can't fall asleep. I'd close my eyes for half an hour, maybe get 5 minutes of sleep, and just wake back up. Anyone got any questions I need to answer to check anything? I am so loving tired

Its called Insomnia, and I also suffer from it. I can be awake for 40+ hours and only sleep for 4-8 hours and feel completely awake. Even though my body is tired my brain is not, and I just can't fall alseep by forcing myself to (laying in a pitch black room of pure silence)

If old enough, drink some alcohol or get some sleeping medication. Even a couple benadryl might help, but don't do both!

Just don't overdo it or you will become dependant upon it, which you do not want because then natural sleep becomes near to impossible. Only do it in severe cases of Insomniac nights

Some people just cannot fall asleep as easily as others, if you want a more natural solution I reccomend sleep therapy music with earbuds in: ya know, peaceful waves at the beach, a rainforest, etc. Anything that might help you just relax and have good dreams :)

lol brother get on my level I havn't slept for 2 days and I don't know why. enjoy your time in hell loser B^) it's cool in here

forget I wish I could stay awake for 2 days
Anyone wan trade?

i sleep like 5 hours a night my entire life. i never feel tired. im weird or something. my friends sleep loving 10 hours and work an 8 hour shift and need a loving nap afterward...

does anyone know if kids can get insomnia?
just curious, i know i never have had it before 18, and ive only ever heard adults talk about it

Its called Insomnia, and I also suffer from it. I can be awake for 40+ hours and only sleep for 4-8 hours and feel completely awake. Even though my body is tired my brain is not, and I just can't fall alseep by forcing myself to (laying in a pitch black room of pure silence)

If old enough, drink some alcohol or get some sleeping medication. Even a couple benadryl might help, but don't do both!

Just don't overdo it or you will become dependant upon it, which you do not want because then natural sleep becomes near to impossible. Only do it in severe cases of Insomniac nights

Some people just cannot fall asleep as easily as others, if you want a more natural solution I reccomend sleep therapy music with earbuds in: ya know, peaceful waves at the beach, a rainforest, etc. Anything that might help you just relax and have good dreams :)
insomnia is a meme stop self diagnosing yourself and fix your loving sleep schedule
also op is 15 what are you talking about with alcohol lol

insomnia is a meme stop self diagnosing yourself and fix your loving sleep schedule
yeah i basically erased a rant about this in my post
but theres some legitimacy about it because insomnia does typically come and go almost like a cold, its about once in every half year. but then also theres the people that totally dont get it, which is about half the population iirc

yeah i basically erased a rant about this in my post
but theres some legitimacy about it because insomnia does typically come and go almost like a cold, its about once in every half year. but then also theres the people that totally dont get it, which is about half the population iirc
im just ranting about people who stay up until like 12-3 and then whine about getting no sleep because of insomnia
of course its a real condition, and there are people who suffer from it
excuse my autism today jesus christ

Also alcohol doesn't help you sleep; it helps you fall asleep faster but you always wake up earlier when you drink from my experience. I am never fully rested after drinking

haven't been able to sleep for 72 hours and i don't know why

i sleep like 5 hours a night my entire life. i never feel tired.

5 and a half hours is my average, same for my dad and grandpa. i feel bad for the people who spend more than 1/3 of their lives asleep

Also alcohol doesn't help you sleep; it helps you fall asleep faster but you always wake up earlier when you drink from my experience. I am never fully rested after drinking

it relaxes your body when your body doesn't want to relax. the only negative thing is it can make you feel like you're spinning when you close your eyes. maybe that only happens to me idk.

god I wish I could fall asleep in a half hour