Trying to find a particular early-2000s flash game (IT'S HEWITT)

Author Topic: Trying to find a particular early-2000s flash game (IT'S HEWITT)  (Read 1368 times)

So it was this point-and-click adventure game where you played as some nerd who was late for school or some stuff. IIRC you wake up from a dream fighting Godzilla or some stuff?The thing was all digitally drawn, i.e. no shape tools/gradients/whatnot. Very cartoony, somewhat poorly drawn style. Very 2000s flash-chic.

I do recall a particular part where you encounter some hipster goth girl hanging out (smoking?) in the hallway who tells you that she doesn't drink anything, even water. Protag asks how she's alive and that's the end of that conversation.

Specifically I can remember the men's bathroom sign and, like, cafeteria food being inventory items

No idea what the name was, but i recall it was the name of the title character. I keep thinking it was "Lloyd" but I know I'm thinking of 2001 cinematic coming-of-age epic Lloyd, starring Todd Bosley.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:08:21 AM by Nonnel »

oh whoops this was supposed to be in games.

Riddle-School? (there's like 5 of them now, so it has to be the 1st or 2nd one)

nah definitely not that. like i said, no ms-paint shape/gradient tools. you can tell it was all drawn by hand.
it's cartoony but in a real cartoon way.

nah definitely not that. like i said, no ms-paint shape/gradient tools. you can tell it was all drawn by hand.
it's cartoony but in a real cartoon way.
can you remember what website it may've been on??

hmmm i used to use sites like gamesgames, onemorelevel, and addictinggames
outside those, coulda been anywhere.

did you ever figure it out

Was it Hewitt? 2007, so not exactly "early" 2000s

I don't get the whole cartoony but not cartoony thing you're talking about though
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:58:29 PM by Muzzles56 »

Was it Hewitt? 2007, so not exactly "early" 2000s

I don't get the whole cartoony but not cartoony thing you're talking about though
oh forget that's it thank you so much

i knew those years of playing flash games as a kid would pay off eventually