Author Topic: OPEN LETTER TO "Torin" BLID 34024  (Read 3232 times)

change your name chud you havent even played the game in over 2 years

i can't tell if this is a joke or

I had the same thing happen to me 4 years ago, i changed my name for about 30m and when i tried to change it back to Blocker someone had taken it. The guy who took "Blocker" hasn't played since the day he changed his name to mine. forget that dude

I had the same thing happen to me 4 years ago, i changed my name for about 30m and when i tried to change it back to Blocker someone had taken it. The guy who took "Blocker" hasn't played since the day he changed his name to mine. forget that dude
Damn...that must’ve been really stuffty.

who ever has jasa's name should also give it back

We should get badspot to give us our names back since we are on borrowed time

this is heartfelt
right
it'd be cool if a user was inactive for around 2/3 years, their name would just be reverted black to "Blockhead[BLID]" for someone else to take.
it's not like after 3 years anyones gonna say "ayyy i remember you" anyways

And this is why I've only changed my BL name once

right
it'd be cool if a user was inactive for around 2/3 years, their name would just be reverted black to "Blockhead[BLID]" for someone else to take.
it's not like after 3 years anyones gonna say "ayyy i remember you" anyways
eeehh i mean it's not quite 3 years but

i got recognized again but this time i feel it has more meaning :')
i feel like it certainly would be possible, heck i'm sure i'd recognize a few people who haven't been active for longer
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 05:45:02 PM by gr8dayseth »

#1 this was in overwatch and #2 youre active on the forum

well ya it's a bit of a different situation but i'm just saying it's definitely possible to recognize usernames u haven't seen in a few years

not saying it wouldn't be a good idea to do in this kind of situation but if someone who was at least decently popular a few years ago returns we probably wouldn't want the same thing happening to them too
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:34:13 PM by gr8dayseth »

really someone is only memorable if they did something memorable

really someone is only memorable if they did something memorable
damn...

i will go down in history as the best blockland player USA