Author Topic: forumers, what's the name of your first kiss  (Read 7642 times)

you're not missing much
ah, "who needs a girlfriend anyways" - the virgin mantra

ah, "who needs a girlfriend anyways" - the virgin mantra

i'm not concerned with having a girlfriend. i have relatively low interest in it. i'm not going out of my way to make someone fall in love with me; "if it happens, it happens. if it doesn't, it doesn't".

"if it happens, it happens. if it doesn't, it doesn't".

that's a real go getter attitude

i'm not concerned with having a girlfriend. i have relatively low interest in it. i'm not going out of my way to make someone fall in love with me; "if it happens, it happens. if it doesn't, it doesn't".
i see... playing hard to get ;)

aloveuals need not apply
thats fine i didn't want to post her name anyway.

that's a real go getter attitude

Also the attitude of a man who's been stabbed with a shard from a beautiful stand glass window wrapped in gaucho wire when he thinks he's found love at the height of blissful climaxation right in the belly button!!

Trust me it's tough to come back from that

it was like in kindergarten but i can't remember her name

her name was jasmine

Ironically my first kiss was with 2 people, it was a silly horny teenage game with alcohol involved.

My first not including that would be with someone called Bea

It was a girl from school back in 2012, I don't remember her name exactely but she was cute.

while we're at it, can you guys also post the name of the street you grew up on and the name of your favorite teacher? for no reason. just curious.

while we're at it, can you guys also post the name of the street you grew up on and the name of your favorite teacher? for no reason. just curious.

i've moved and the teacher retired so the jokes on you