Poll

Cosmetics?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Vietnam War Project  (Read 9010 times)

The m16s are very bland and lack the pop-out they should have in a game like blockland. the 50 gray stock, body and magazine all kinda mesh together in a boring way. My suggestion would be to make the stock and magazine a lighter/darker shade of grey so it pops out as a 'different piece'

The rest of the guns are done well in terms of color scheme. The use of Browns and light and dark grey set the weapon anatomy apart from each other. The m16 lacks this flare of distinguishability. Also the bottom of the handle looks disgusting

Thanks for the feedback, we will work on it.

The m16s are very bland and lack the pop-out they should have in a game like blockland. the 50 gray stock, body and magazine all kinda mesh together in a boring way. My suggestion would be to make the stock and magazine a lighter/darker shade of grey so it pops out as a 'different piece'

The rest of the guns are done well in terms of color scheme. The use of Browns and light and dark grey set the weapon anatomy apart from each other. The m16 lacks this flare of distinguishability. Also the bottom of the handle looks disgusting

can fix the colors
asslovingly broken handle is because of blender's bevel calculation lmao

If a feature looks bad then it's better to remove it. Just make the handle flat instead of beveling it. In the end if blender can't bevel correctly you should be using it sparingly

Important

I will be rarely active right now due to School. Sorry, i will try to keep up with the Project.

where are the charlies

not a fan of the guns but the gear is pretty cool
vietnam era stuff is awesome, hopefully more projects like this come out soon

not a fan of the guns but the gear is pretty cool
vietnam era stuff is awesome, hopefully more projects like this come out soon

thanks for the feedback (rip zelwin, he worked hard for the guns)

The guns are fine. As long as they are balanced correctly they'll be good to use

the guns look nice but not blocklandy tbh

i vored them
i've decided to leave this thread

thanks for the feedback (rip zelwin, he worked hard for the guns)

theyre not bad, i just mean for blockland they look very out of place. dont get discouraged!

Honestly the M16A4's extended mag variant makes the mag look like a 7.62x39 with it's curve, even though it is a 5.56. Maybe show less of a curve?

7.62x39 (What ak's use.)

5.56 Stanag Mag

The M16A4 uses the Stanag.
Sorry if this annoys you, but it does annoy me, it's just what I noticed when looking at it. So unless you want an ak to shoot faster 5.56 and an m16 to shoot giant ass 7.62, go for it.
Actually, it just looks like the top of the M16's mag is at the bottom of the Mag well :P

No offense, but some crappy airsoft gun makers do it better
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:11:28 AM by Darth C3P0² »

No offense, but some crappy airsoft gun makers do it better
that's a pretty stuffty thing to say lmao

I modeled an m16 once with a magazine that curved sideways.