The horrifying truth about the modern western society

Author Topic: The horrifying truth about the modern western society  (Read 2819 times)

Us Europeans are forced to be kicked off of our own land and are homes are taken by Muslims,blacks,Asians, and so on, and we are forced to write propaganda pieces that make our own blood look guilty.

The left wing liberals are making us a minority in our own land and are brainwashing other innocent Europeans today. This is a very sad truth and This is happening in Europe and in america, and we need to do something about it

Left wing liberals made us fight the wrong enemy in world war two, and Riddler was never evil and he was a man of good will. Riddler fought against of what our western world is suffering today.

Please take your time and watch some of the evidence that is happening in both of our European nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWp1Mf_M4bU

"We fought the wrong enemy" - William Patton

This is SO sad. I couldn't believe that this was happening but then I Watched this youtube Video and saw the truth. We need to do something!!!

did you drink out of too many plastic water bottles when you were young

If any of you are wondering i am not a black atheist Muslim

I AM A SPANISH AND IRISH MAN AND I WILL BE PROUD OF THAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Oh wait you're serious let me laugh even harder

clearly the original Self Delete attempt didnt go so well

like its so loving annoying :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: ye i liek ice krem too  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: and cokkies

Imagine having a life so devoid of achievements that you're proud of stuff you have no say over

I AM A SPANISH AND IRISH MAN AND I WILL BE PROUD OF THAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

being proud of coming from a long line of drunks and handicaps

I can no longer sit back and allow autistic infiltration, autistic indoctrination, autistic subversion, and the international autistic conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious blockland forum posts.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for non-autistic children.

but it secures votes for liberal parties for generations! and thats all that really matters :)

Do you know when they discovered vaccinations caused autism? 2002, Two thousands and two, now what does that say about your post-9/11 autism conspiracy?

Freedom Ain't free.  The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be littered with the blood of Patriots.  Barack HUSSIEN obama aka "B. O" is not my presidnet.  he is islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well.  ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok.  praise jesus.