Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)

Author Topic: Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)  (Read 18948 times)

92% approval rating.

I'm not in the wrong here.
imagine being this loving stupid that you think a joke video, most likely edited, is of an actual baby being thrown that people liked, much less the fact that it wasn't taken off the site

now if only the police would take rape so seriously

i'm ashamed to know that this forgeter lives in my vicinity

other juvey kids gonna throw that brother cross the building and break his leg

he goin to the slammer
actually he was charged with felony animal abuse which according to the california penal code carries a 16 month, or two/three year sentence AND/OR a fine of up to 20k

glad this starfish got what's coming to him

actually he was charged with felony animal abuse which according to the california penal code carries a 16 month, or two/three year sentence AND/OR a fine of up to 20k

glad this starfish got what's coming to him

none of that actually matters because unfortunately he's a minor. hopefully he's tried as an adult.

that's not really what being tried as an adult is but he'll probably be spending the next two years in juvie

that's not really what being tried as an adult is but he'll probably be spending the next two years in juvie

generally being a minor equates to a slap on the wrist, but since we have a felony here he's definitely going to juvie.

now if only the police would take rape so seriously
https://youtube.com/watch?v=T-0xBEMkTi4
quick warning guy dies on camera but it's nothing gory and its poor quality

teen commits Self Delete on snapchat

i saw it without audio and thought "fake stuff"

then the loving audio and man thats forgeted up dude

fuccbois are a disease to humanity