Don't Touch Your Peen 2018

Poll

Are you doing Don't Touch Your Peen 2018?

Yes
15 (28.3%)
No
12 (22.6%)
How do I masturbate
26 (49.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Don't Touch Your Peen 2018  (Read 3875 times)

dont touch your peen 2019

benefits
- You become a wizard. No special interest is strong enough to get you fapping

cons
- Women don't like you, say you dont have enough of the social construct "love drive"

this is impossible for me as i cannot go a day without jacking off

this is impossible for me as i cannot go a day without jacking off

I can tell.

on day 365 of this procrastination prohibiting year you will be able to ascend to the heavens, manipulate the 11 dimensions, control whether or not god exists, and truly behold rick and morty for all its intellectual glory

i touched my weiner once since i was eight. i haven't done it since. its the only reason im so powerful to this day.

you're playing a dangerous game. anybody who does this will be pent up with a year's worth, and when those timebombs blow, you best bet there will be global supernuts. unless that is your plan...

Blueballs Aplenty 2020

Also, those who participate in DTYP 2018 must also undergo DTYP 2019 because they both rhyme.

your mind will be powerful but your arm will be WEAK

i'd require an ungodly amount of distractions in order to get through this

i touched my weiner once since i was eight. i haven't done it since. its the only reason im so powerful to this day.

may i have some of your pöwer

if you haven't touched it yet how do you pee idiot lol i bet you pee sitting down like a woman

if you haven't touched it yet how do you pee idiot lol i bet you pee sitting down like a woman

Ike you've lost this arguement