Author Topic: forumers, who is your forum crush?  (Read 14153 times)

OwO sh-should we give you two some privacy?
but i wanna watch~!

the hell is wrong with you people jesus christ

okay kidalex i admit it. i loving love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it loving kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life

okay kidalex i admit it. i loving love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it loving kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life
i will never contact you again

kidalex stop leading the poor boy on you've put him through enough already

does anyone know what store sells cheap bleach

ill be your shoulder to cry on

i just choked on water because of the last 5 posts

I want you inside me right now. The gentle rubbing of our skin as we connect. The way our lips touch. The way you hold me; protect me. I cannot resist this urge much longer. I have this jar of honey ready for you. Dipping my fingers into the jar and sliding them down the front of your hairy muscular chest and stomach. A firm but gentle grip around your shaft, slipping your meat up. The lubrication. My tongue licking off the excess honey that is dripping down towards your balls. I can't wait much longer. I want you inside me. With a quick mount, I guide your snake into my brown town cavity. Your large throbbing rooster has barely enough room to squeeze into. A exhalation of pleasure releases from us both. I slide myself upwards just far enough for your tip to stay in, and fall back down. It hurts so much, but feels so good. You tightly grasp my sides as you thrust yourself into me; harder, better, faster, stronger. My sweat drips onto of you. Tingling sensations strike your nerves inside your rooster. Your need to interject approaches sooner and sooner. You cannot hold it in longer. A lengthy expel of ecstasy you release upon the world. Your seed feeling up my star fish, oozing slowly outwards as gravity takes control. I prod my star fish with my fingers. Scooping up some of your semen. Two quick dips into the honey. Mixing the two liquids. Wrapping my lips around my fingers. Taking in the combination of pure bliss, kidalex

im not gay

did you write this or is this a copy pasta

oof its a steam comment

that is no t corrrect

i-is it getting hot in here or is it just me

no one because i aint gay