Author Topic: Crux GodzZ (21010) - Breaking his rule.Demoting me for calling him GAY as a joke  (Read 5179 times)

So i was a moderator on Crux GodzZ's server and some people started to call him gay as a joke but when he says ''Stop using gay please.'' Then they started continue saying it but Crux GodzZ started to warn people to stop using the word gay, but he should've banned them/kicked them for calling them gay, but i started a joke on Crux saying that he was GAY then i got demoted for calling him gay as a joke and then dogfish started to ask Crux why was i demoted so did i say but he said because hes fed up because of people calling him gay after when i was going afk i caught Crux saying i was crying but i told him that he broke rule 2 because that wasn't a kind comment to say to a person. Now the final part is showing you guys the proof of him.

Crux saying i'm crying which is not a nice comment to say to a person which is breaking rule 2.

Here are the rules.

I was doing a joke.

I get demoted for saying a joke.

1 minute ban message but its a useless ban.

Before i got demoted by Crux i asked him for a new rule: When a staff tells you to stop, stop but Crux didnt update it anyway. He didnt either kick jyvot for saying numerous times saying gay but dogfish said few of them.

I forgot to mention, I didn't intentionally break his rule but he thinks i broke the rule intentionally.

is this another one of your dramas where you unintentionally admit to trolling

is this another one of your dramas where you unintentionally admit to trolling
No, I'm saying that he thinks i intentionally broke the rule.

Erjon, you broke a RULE Crux has set out MULTIPLE times and said to everyone.
You pretty much purposely ignored what he said and this has came upon you.

Just grow up Erjon.

Erjon, you broke a RULE Crux has set out MULTIPLE times and said to everyone.
You pretty much purposely ignored what he said and this has came upon you.

Just grow up Erjon.
Excuse me? I havn't ignored him what he said to him while i was a mod. People were saying that he wasnt a great admin on the server. I dont recall seeing him setting out multiple times calling out to me

Excuse me? I havn't ignored him what he said to him while i was a mod. People were saying that he wasnt a great admin on the server. I dont recall seeing him setting out multiple times calling out to me
*I Havn't ignored what he said to me. Not him auto corrector.

wait is op Erjon? if so this drama had zero validity

Yes i'm Erjon and i do not know what the word means ''zero validity''

Yes i'm Erjon and i do not know what the word means ''zero validity''
nvm now i know what it means

I don't understand how is this drama is non-sense i provided all the proof of Crux.

It means your drama is stuff. When someone says 'don't do x' and you immediately do x for any reason, you let everyone know you are a defiant contrarian who has problem with authority. The fact that you then drama someone after you intentionally defied them just shows how untrustworthy you are in general

'But it was a joke!!!' is you trying to rationalize your breaking of the rules. It won't really fool anyone, so don't try it

I don't understand how is this drama is non-sense i provided all the proof of Crux.
for one you could learn how to be comprehensible