music 2017 thread

Author Topic: music 2017 thread  (Read 3767 times)

rock n roll
gonna try this out
jfc that mouse
o wait you need spotify sad
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:10:25 AM by Darth C3P0² »

hootaloo a massive pleb lol.

Anyway here are the top 50 albums I have enjoyed so far this year, more albums surely to be added before the year's end.
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/rossbear/favorite-albums-of-2017/

Spotify aint my jam but I did listen to a lot of music this year

wow it doesn't work bc i don't use spotify. how will i ever know???? how do i continue without knowing?

boi what was wrong with the other thread

worth noting i stopped having my own account and moved onto a family account partway through the year so it's not totally accurate

boi what was wrong with the other thread

worth noting i stopped having my own account and moved onto a family account partway through the year so it's not totally accurate
< top artists
< Talking Heads

take a look at this good taste

top genre: "screamo" lmao
lots of underground rap & hip-hop too

101k mins
5.0k songs
2.1k artists
73 genres
1.8k skipped (i tend to skip to the next song if there's only 5-30 seconds left so im not surprised)

a lot of my "most listened to" songs/artists are ambient stuff i play to help me get to sleep. half of my listening time was probably while i was asleep lol. wish those weren't counted but w/e

< top artists
< Talking Heads

take a look at this good taste
why are u calling me out then i listen to talking heads just not enough for it to get in the chart lol
makes u look awful

edit:
actually just forget you, youve been an ass to me in any music thread because you think i didnt follow your advice on listening to older music more. but i did, and i cant take you serious anymore.
talking about music with you has been the worst experience ever
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:28:10 AM by hootaloo »

why are u calling me out then i listen to talking heads just not enough for it to get in the chart lol
makes u look awful

edit:
actually just forget you, youve been an ass to me in any music thread because you think i didnt follow your advice on listening to older music more. but i did, and i cant take you serious anymore.
talking about music with you has been the worst experience ever
Uhm current music and older music are both very important. Pleb angery!

you dont even listen to me, youre the worst

i use Google Play Music instead of Spotify so i can't use this thing
honestly i listen to so much music i can't remember what came out this year and what didn't
i really enjoyed Relentless Mutation by Archspire and Gammageddon by Cytotoxin, i know that

i listened to itaots like 3 times trying to decipher if its good or not and apparently spotify thinks im badspot now
also what the forget is with the chiptune part i never listen to that music

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:07:20 PM by torin² »

is there a version for this but with windows media player instead