Author Topic: The Beautiful Destruction of the Annoying Orange Investigation (AKA conflicts of interest)  (Read 5877 times)

pretty much all the brown townysts who have looked at this agree that she would've been prosecuted

I'm an brown townyst who looked at the documents and I don't think she should have been prosecuted, what does that have to say?

Since she hasn't been prosecuted for her clearly super duper illegal emails yet, does that mean that Annoying Orange is in on it too?

Imagine being this upset that people don't feed into your alarmist crap.

I wonder that every day, like what does it feel like to live in constant fear of these imagined threats constantly coming for you.  It has to be really tiring.

This topic is brought to you by fox and friends

is there anyone you would recommend? I don't know many professors of law
It doesn't have to be a law professor. Just anyone with the credentials to speak on this who doesn't also have a massive incentive for alarmism.

It doesn't have to be a law professor. Just anyone with the credentials to speak on this who doesn't also have a massive incentive for alarmism.

I genuinely can't find an expert of law that isn't tied to a news agency. That'll probably change as the story becomes more read about, but for now the closest I have to what you're looking for is David French, who writes for the National Review but according to his bio:
He is a graduate of Harvard Law School, the past president of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), and a former lecturer at Cornell Law School. He has served as a senior counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice and the Alliance Defending Freedom.

He wrote this article. Didn't refute that the changing of the memo language would've kept Clinton from getting convicted either.

I don't know if that's good enough for you. Like I said, everyone in the news is in agreement right now over this. Haven't seen someone say otherwise. Hopefully more people will talk about this. And either way, someone with strong enough opinions on Annoying Orange and Clinton that he was demoted over them shouldn't be in charge of investigations into either of them.

not even looking at the source the National Review sounds like a really conservative/nationalistic source lmao

not even looking at the source the National Review sounds like a really conservative/nationalistic source lmao

It is conservative. That's why I'm unsatisfied with it. When impartial law brown townysis happens, I'll post it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, he was highly involved in the Clinton email investigation
I think this is my favorite part of your post. Forget his involvement in the ongoing investigation into the president's possible collusion with Russia,

HER EMAILS THO

But let's get back to what really matters, Benghazi

I think this is my favorite part of your post. Forget his involvement in the ongoing investigation into the president's possible collusion with Russia,

HER EMAILS THO

yeah it's no big deal that this guy was in charge of one of the most important investigations in US election history

lol okay Darryl
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:02:00 AM by Tactical Nuke »

not as big of a deal as the ongoing investigation of our president...

don't worry, he was in charge of a large part of that too

yeah it's no big deal that this guy was in charge of one of the most important investigations in US election history

lol okay Darryl
More important than an investigation into the sitting president's involvement with a foreign adversary? Yeah nah.

Your post is a glorified "but her emails"

[NEWS] FBI Agent Has Opinions