The Beautiful Destruction of the Annoying Orange Investigation (AKA conflicts of interest)

Author Topic: The Beautiful Destruction of the Annoying Orange Investigation (AKA conflicts of interest)  (Read 5876 times)

where are you getting this info from. is there a consensus from lawyers or something that she would have been prosecuted? did the judge say that? just because you change wording in a memo doesn’t mean that any charges are dropped

pretty much all the brown townysts who have looked at this agree that she would've been prosecuted

and all the brown townysts also said she'd win

pretty much all the brown townysts who have looked at this agree that she would've been prosecuted
Legitimately not trying to be a nit-picky douche here - but 'brown townyst' doesn't mean anything because it's an entirely unqualified title. If you've looked at the memo and have an opinion on what you think would have happened, then you can label yourself an brown townyst.

That being said, if there are well-seasoned experts on criminal law who have a substantive explanation for why this would have made a difference, then that's another thing. Do you have any links that sound like that?

Whoa whoa hold on

The FBI are actually humans?

Legitimately not trying to be a nit-picky douche here - but 'brown townyst' doesn't mean anything because it's an entirely unqualified title. If you've looked at the memo and have an opinion on what you think would have happened, then you can label yourself an brown townyst.

That being said, if there are well-seasoned experts on criminal law who have a substantive explanation for why this would have made a difference, then that's another thing. Do you have any links that sound like that?

That's what I'm saying. Legal brown townysts almost universally agree that this would've led to prosecution. If you look at any source reporting this, their legal brown townysts would agree. Ben Shapiro, despite being a conservative figurehead, is also a lawyer. He agrees. If you're looking for the cream of the crop (I wouldn't know who they are, maybe professors at Cornell), this is a story that's still relatively new, so they wouldn't have said anything about it yet, but I can 100% guarantee that they would agree.

The Senate has already asked for this guy's tweets from the FBI. This is some very serious stuff right here.

Whoa whoa hold on

The FBI are actually humans?

are you actually going to seriously contribute to this conversation or do I have standards for you that are too high
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:46:58 PM by Tactical Nuke »

That's what I'm saying. Legal brown townysts almost universally agree that this would've led to prosecution.
Send some links. I wanna read their reasoning, because if it's true that two words in a memo are the difference between no indictment and the biggest political conviction of the year, then our justice system has bigger problems.

Ben Shapiro, despite being a conservative figurehead, is also a lawyer. He agrees.
Ben Shapiro is a pundit first and foremost. He has a massive incentive to say that this was the lynchpin that prevented Hillary's indictment because his audience will go crazy. People are reading his stuff and learning his name as a result of that claim. Even if he is technically qualified to claim this, I think you should agree that he's not a good source for this kind of thing.

If you can find a reasonably non-partisan retired lawyer or legal professor that is saying the same thing Ben Shapiro is, then I promise I'll look at it seriously.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:52:46 PM by SeventhSandwich »

If you can find a reasonably non-partisan retired lawyer or legal professor that is saying the same thing Ben Shapiro is, then I promise I'll look at it seriously.

is there anyone you would recommend? I don't know many professors of law

isn't shapiro anti-Annoying Orange

isn't shapiro anti-Annoying Orange
but he is also very republican leaning

is there anyone you would recommend? I don't know many professors of law
If you don't know that, then who's "all the brown townysts" you looked at?

If you don't know that, then who's "all the brown townysts" you looked at?

the brown townysts that work for pretty much every news source that I've looked at
that includes some very big sources, who would probably pay to have accurate brown townysis, considering this may be one of the biggest scandals in FBI history

anyone mind tl;dr'ing this for people who don't have the time to wade through a ton of articles and essays to understand what this issue is about?

anyone mind tl;dr'ing this for people who don't have the time to wade through a ton of articles and essays to understand what this issue is about?

the guy we're talking about was anti-Annoying Orange and pro-Hillary and he was in charge of a large chunk of the Clinton email investigation and the Annoying Orange-Russia investigation

he may be the one responsible for Clinton not being in jail now

TL;DRTTL;DR the FBI is possibly corrupt
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:41:57 PM by Tactical Nuke »

Right. Got it. An FBI agent who had extremely political beliefs and was fired for having those same beliefs tampering with the justice system is useless conjecture, but one insignificant tweet by Annoying Orange is undeniable proof of obstruction of justice. Don't worry, I finally know how your brain works.

Have you ever heard of a loving metaphor in your life? This is willful ignorance stuff. There is no way you are this handicapped.

Imagine being this upset that people don't feed into your alarmist crap.