Author Topic: Weird white screen when mounting bot vehicle  (Read 1446 times)

Sometimes when I mount my turret bot vehicle I get stuck in this view:

Sometimes it's only in first person, sometimes it's only in third person, sometimes it's in both. Sometimes the game will crash if I forget around in this view enough. It's not really reproducible, I cant find any pattern to when it happens, and sometimes it will fix itself with no action of my own. It almost never happens when the turret is mounted to the back of a vehicle, most of the time it happens when it's sitting on the ground

It looks as if I'm below the ground plane looking downward. Sometimes I can hear gunshots, sometimes I can't, so I can't figure out the location of the camera. Any idea what might cause this?

I believe you are missing a mount named "eye". Adding it to your vehicle's model should fix this.

I believe you are missing a mount named "eye". Adding it to your vehicle's model should fix this.
can confirm

can also confirm the oddity that sometimes its fine and sometimes its not
iirc this is why the old military jeep got fail binned

Try mounting to a slot that isn't 0 or 1. Conan and I were discussing this problem with my spear bot weapon, and he said he only encountered it when you were mounted to the bot's slots 0 or 1.