what game did you put the most time into?

Author Topic: what game did you put the most time into?  (Read 7444 times)

If i played Blockland non-stop for the amount of time in my 'Time Spent Online' statistic, i'll have played for 14,495 hours, but i only have 525 hours on Steam, so my most played games would actually be these

I've said it before, but Blockland is a really good hangout game.  I've spent more countless hours just doing dumb stuff with friends than I have actually building something serious or whatever.  Plus, I'm a modder so I spend a lot of time in-game switching back and forth between coding and testing.
o ya this too

blockland obvs, probably after that is minecraft

aside from those steam reports the following

blockland, 2188 hours on steam
also put a hefty amount of hours into garrys mod, 1896 hours (1000+ hours on the divinityrp darkrp server, 150-ish hours on gmod tower when that was a thing, some time in sandbox, etc)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 02:39:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

because my steam acc is so old, a lot of my top played games are things i rarely play anymore or don't play at all

warframe has been slowly creeping up to my #1 most played game and i don't see myself stopping for a while.

Rock Band 3, I must've put around 2,000 hours into it before RB4 came out and our drum kit disappeared

gmod
midnight club 3 dub edition remix
animal crossing new leaf

like i'm not trying to diss or cramp your style or whatever you kids call it, but how do you put thousands of hours into a lego game? i can only see people playing that long if they're builders. can't see people putting days and weeks into servers.
you spent 1813.1 hours on the forum.

Probably Blockland. Simply because I've been playing it from like... 2004 or 2005, all the way to 2017. I couldn't begin to estimate the number of hours put into this.
Following that would probably be games like Phantasy Star Online and Flyff. On PSO, I think my main character had about 500+ hours alone, with a side character that probably had around 100, plus several other deleted characters probably ranging 20-50 each.
Then games like Rakion and S4 League. I definitely played those a lot.
Then we get to my steam games, Warframe and Terraria at approximately 500 hours.

Dark Souls 3, Terraria, Blockland, Breath of the Wild, ARMS, Skyrim, and Smash 4

i think ive spent like 3000 hours into blockland

i'm pretty sure i have the most time in minecraft

roblox
its what i started with