Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 76781 times)

you are not a 'supporter of private investigating' unless you dox someone or spread someone's dox.
bullstuff, there are screenshots of users who were cheering on the dox and saying "do it." that is literal support.
(although I haven't seen anything incriminating you so I don't mean to say you were involved)

bullstuff, there are screenshots of users who were cheering on the dox and saying "do it." that is literal support.
(although I haven't seen anything incriminating you so I don't mean to say you were involved)

Considering that his immediate response to the drama was to derail it he definitely supported it

let's get something clear really quick - you are not a 'supporter of private investigating' unless you dox someone or spread someone's dox.
Big Disagree on that one bub. looking the other way is only marginally less awful than doing it yourself (not to mention encouraging it like mega bear said)
sure beachbum may be an idiot too, but that doesn't really have an impact on the issue at hand

Anything that I posted about mczealot he already posted on the forums. The pictures I used were posted on the PRYPOY thread.

I get that you are handicapped and like to spread bullstuff but the reality is that if you reverse image searched any of those images NONE of them linked back to any real person. This was already established in that thread.
dude what
zealot said its a professional portrait sent out with resumes, how is that not linked to a real person?
'exact same thing' Seventh forget off. NickPB was planning on making an account with my full name and picture to forget with me on the forums.
i feel like youre just making stuff up here, could be wrong though

Stop derailing an otherwise fine thread, cunts. Neither sev nor I had anything to do with the first name and face of beachbum111111 being posted in a private discord.

dude what
zealot said its a professional portrait sent out with resumes, how is that not linked to a real person?

He said if you reversed image searched it it goes back to mczealots real name, it doesn't. It only goes to stuff related to the forums.

i feel like youre just making stuff up here, could be wrong though

He said if you reversed image searched it it goes back to mczealots real name, it doesn't. It only goes to stuff related to the forums.
are you intentionally being daft? mczealot sent that picture out with resumes (woah a document you give to potential employers with your real name on it)

woah you should not post pictures you included on a resume on an online forum ((woah))

so uh anyways i don't mind either of them but i like gamefandan a lil more sry seventh

so uh anyways i don't mind either of them but i like gamefandan a lil more sry seventh
no harm done. I voted for gamefandan anyway

can you all shut the forget up and take it to drama