Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 79085 times)

what have I gotten myself into

giiiive the past a slip

So can perma banned accounts still vote in forum polls? Cuz I don’t know if more than 50 people even look at off-topic. I’m sure “no one” cares but whatever. :(

Yeah idk if perma'd accounts can vote. I certainly hope they can't.
According to the forum stats page, we've had 249 users come online today, so it is possible that 55 people have looked at this topic so far, even if most of them are just lurking.

It could also be that people are more likely/willing to vote in an in-topic forum poll, rather than an external one.

With that said, I do hope that Drydess uses the external poll results, because then I won't be under the gun to make mods I don't want to beat Seventh if it's potentially unfair, and I personally feel that he deserves it more than I do anyway.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:53:41 PM by ArmyUnit »

oh you're gonna make some mods and you're gonna like it.

stuffstuffstuff i assumed it'd be down for longer so i didn't check. im gonna close this in the morning to make up for anybody who voted on the forum poll

So can perma banned accounts still vote in forum polls? Cuz I don’t know if more than 50 people even look at off-topic. I’m sure “no one” cares but whatever. :(
I can confirm that not only can permabanned accounts vote, but even accounts with no key linked to them can vote. Spamming BLF polls is literally as easy as just registering a bunch of accounts and voting with them, no keys required. That's pretty much the whole reason I made that voting site.

I sincerely hope most of you “Nigerian Cunts” get banned.
a classic