Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78826 times)

conans breakin ankles here

mega bear and reddboi are up

If you don't vote for Redd, you're a tribal and don't appreciate his handsome face

where is the "vs" option

reddboi is an underrated user

more like deddboi smh
seth and beachbum

24 votes in 20 minutes?

Don't get me wrong I don't think I would win against gr8 regardless but there is some rigging going on here.

24 votes in 20 minutes?
Don't get me wrong I don't think I would win against gr8 regardless but there is some rigging going on here.

There were (((15))) alts used in the previous poll that glory-hole was related to. Safe to say that if you're not on good terms with them you're not winning from here on out.

There were (((15))) alts used in the previous poll that glory-hole was related to. Safe to say that if you're not on good terms with them you're not winning from here on out.
i thought those were nulled? couldnt dry just null them again?

dang man i mean thanks if ur vote was legit but like i don't wanna win just cus some people rly disliked the other candidate lol

dang man i mean thanks if ur vote was legit but like i don't wanna win just cus some people rly disliked the other candidate lol

Like I said I can't win against this. Too humble, too nice.

You’re a genuinely cool person.