Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78805 times)

Is this about me? I don’t live with my parents nor frequently take LSD.

Are you admitting that you were the one who originally made the dox?

yea voting for yourself isn't anything out of the ordinary

flipped a coin three times for the tie and got trinick winning so i guess there's that lmao

Except this is on a much smaller scale. If there were 15 fake voters for you, and one of them were you, then the vote doesn't count. Voting for yourself as a politician doesn't mean anything, it'll be drowned out by thousands of votes. This vote there's only about 40 people actually voting.

Again, campaigning doesn’t mean you lose your right to vote. Every blocklander has their right to pick their blocklander of the year - and nowhere does it say you can’t pick yourself. Nominations, maybe. But you’re rarely allowed to nominate yourself. A vote is different.

Are you admitting that you were the one who originally made the dox?

No?

Except this is on a much smaller scale. If there were 15 fake voters for you, and one of them were you, then the vote doesn't count. Voting for yourself as a politician doesn't mean anything, it'll be drowned out by thousands of votes. This vote there's only about 40 people actually voting.
BUT MUH ILLEGAL VOTERS

kudos to Drydess for running this the way it should be

Is this about me? I don’t live with my parents nor frequently take LSD.

Fantastic assumption, investigateer. NickPB takes LSD and lives with his parents, and you just admitted to it. Good loving job.

Again, campaigning doesn’t mean you lose your right to vote. Every blocklander has their right to pick their blocklander of the year - and nowhere does it say you can’t pick yourself. Nominations, maybe. But you’re rarely allowed to nominate yourself. A vote is different.
Okay, so there's a tie. What now? You still don't win.

lets move the GH discussion somewhere else now pls

Okay, so there's a tie. What now? You still don't win.

According to the coin flip, yes I do.

>When your spinal column compresses and releases the excess LSD still trapped inside of your spine, causing you to trip out and dox Beachbum - Nickpb

they're probably rigging it against lego lad now smh
lets move the GH discussion somewhere else now pls
but ya i agree make a drama if we wish to continue this

What coin flip?
flipped a coin three times for the tie and got trinick winning so i guess there's that lmao

they're probably rigging it against lego lad now smh
Can confirm, well, not Vigil and co., but..

is that........eon?? from blockland??????