Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78874 times)

I can't remember your real name i am sory

Lol if I was rigging it I’d use more alts than I have votes. Every vote I have is a legitimate vote, even if they come from users in a discord I am in.

Its incredible y'all think the rule is to be shady starfishs to a forum a majority of it's users don't even actively post in anymore. No one has a grudge.

Its incredible y'all think the rule is to be shady starfishs to a forum a majority of it's users don't even actively post in anymore. No one has a grudge.
then.. why dont you just leave the voting to the people who are actually active on the forums instead?

then why is there the rule if most of u guys are hardly active here anymore anyways lol

Its incredible y'all think the rule is to be shady starfishs to a forum a majority of it's users don't even actively post in anymore.
so what ike said about dox was a lie, or what?
note: don't care about being shady starfishs here specifically, it's just as ugly if you're using it to be shady starfishs anywhere else

If i may play devil's advocate, there have been attempts to rig these polls before, and i even talked to Drydess about it, and rigged or not, the poll is about as close as any of the other polls have been anyway, so it doesn't seem to be that blatant or harmful

i still havent seen any proof besides the few users acting on behalf of a mysterious user

other than drendran (which was probably rigged too.......) trinick has the most votes out of anybody. the proofs in the pudding...

than why is there the rule if most of u guys are hardly active here anymore anyways lol

Because Discord has more than one server, and believe it or not, many of them have nothing to do with BLF. People have been kicked for breaking the rule in an inter-server sense. The rule is meant to protect personal information from being leaked, a lot of us know eachother on a first name basis.

so what ike said about dox was a lie, or what?
note: don't care about being shady starfishs here specifically, it's just as ugly if you're using it to be shady starfishs anywhere else

Beachbum's face was posted on GH, but eventually removed. It was apparently taken from an old dox or something, completely unrelated to GH. Someone from the Clique who was in GH told the Clique that it was posted, so anyone associated with the Clique was purged from GH since no one fessed to breaking the one rule.

the reason certain people have disproportionately more votes than others is because discord servers mention with @everyone and lets them know about it (which just from my experience of watching at the sidelines, tends to backfire)

We never have and never would dox anyone. That rule is in place because many of us share really personal things in the discord and if people show they can’t be trusted to keep information internal, they have to be removed for everyone’s comfort. It is always done in a non aggressive way and the person is always offered ample explanation and even the opportunity to come back if they so desire and we think the issue has been resolved. We are all very kind and supportive but because of that people feel comfortable sharing really sensitive information so we just can’t risk that escaping. That has to be understandable!

Plus, we don’t have many members, definitely not enough with enough alts to seriously impact this vote. We just have a really tight knit group, and each member rallied together to vote for him because we love him!

Beachbum's face was posted on GH, but eventually removed. It was apparently taken from an old dox or something, completely unrelated to GH. Someone from the Clique who was in GH told the Clique that it was posted, so anyone associated with the Clique was purged from GH since no one fessed to breaking the one rule.
if you just clear out anyone related to the clique because someone from the clique badmouthed you then that's very suspicious.

if you just clear out anyone related to the clique because someone from the clique badmouthed you then that's very suspicious.
dude thats not what he said at all lol