Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78827 times)

Seriously I don’t deserve these votes and kind words. Thank you. :>

dam guess i was wrong about rally wasn't i

Seriously I don’t deserve these votes and kind words. Thank you. :>
go die

Imagine being the most active Blockland forumer in current history and having literally nothing to show for it
actually I have about 81k things to show for it thank u

actually I have about 81k things to show for it thank u
unfortunately

just give them to conan he'll keep 'em safe

I'm putting everyone who voted Gamefandan in the hospital

this but unironically
idk, I think I have had a pretty good time here and that enough people have found some form of positive thing (humor, encouragement, something) from enough of my posts that it doesn't really bother me that you (or the others) don't like them. yall think cus we disagree on politics means gotta be hostility all the time. it aint good for ur heart

stop talking like an old man and get back to stuffposting smh

darn i wanted that empty folder :(
idk, I think I have had a pretty good time here and that enough people have found some form of positive thing (humor, encouragement, something) from enough of my posts that it doesn't really bother me that you (or the others) don't like them. yall think cus we disagree on politics means gotta be hostility all the time. it aint good for ur heart
ye

rally you should download this totally innocuous program that toally doesnt let me remotely download all your files

rally you should download this totally innocuous program that toally doesnt let me remotely download all your files

I'll do it for $1