Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78774 times)

what even is the gloryhole

is it a stufftier clique or something

this is what weed does to your head

either way you cant get angry that the glory hole was exposed for doing stuff like that

I mean I aint angry lol, none of us are.

Just a group of friends

I can guarantee you after I got kicked I probably got massively stufftalked despite never having any issues in the group. Shame this poll got rigged.

You didn't. There was never anyone that was kicked from the Discord that was ever with mal-intent. We have one rule and if its broken, you're kicked.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:48:17 PM by Vigil »

To add onto my post, this was the second time they had dropped hints of wanting to kick me out and I had to jump through hoops to not get booted fnr

I don't know what their problem is but they ended up causing a lot of stress for a lot of random, uninvolved people who thought they did something wrong

You didn't. There was never anyone that was kicked from the Discord that was ever with mal-intent. We have one rule and if its broken, you're kicked.

I never broke any rules. I wasn't associated with anyone who broke any rules. I had no idea what happened when I got kicked until somebody told me. I thought I did something wrong until I was told by a bunch of other people that they didn't know what they did wrong.

This is all I had to work off of, so please tell me what I did wrong.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:49:50 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

I mean I aint angry lol, none of us are.
you obviously have a problem if you need to back up the glory hole for something as ridiculous as rigging a poll.

We have one rule and that's not to post anything from within the server outside of it without the consent of the entire server. There have been numerous people kicked from the Gloryhole due to this rule, and some of it was for very serious infractions of this rule. Its black and white, no exceptions.

Good to know you have a rule for snitches and not a rule against private investigating.

that rule is pretty shady especially if you're kicking for someone exposing your rigging of all things instead of actual warez or something that could easily ruin someone's life

We have one rule and that's not to post anything from within the server outside of it without the consent of the entire server. There have been numerous people kicked from the Gloryhole due to this rule, and some of it was for very serious infractions of this rule. Its black and white, no exceptions.
why so u can get away with doing stuff like this?? :/
To add onto my post, this was the second time they had dropped hints of wanting to kick me out and I had to jump through hoops to not get booted fnr

I don't know what their problem is but they ended up causing a lot of stress for a lot of random, uninvolved people who thought they did something wrong
yikes ya definitely seems like something a group of friends would do

it's a discord that was started by nickpb

it turned out to be just as cancerous as all the other blockland discords despite repeated claims otherwise

you obviously have a problem if you need to back up the glory hole for something as ridiculous as rigging a poll.
This, rigging a good-natured Blockland poll is pretty low. all this is very disappointing to hear about.

just
someone PM pecon to check the votes on this one and we can rule out alts

just
someone PM pecon to check the votes on this one and we can rule out alts
already did

this is obviously a campaign to discredit the polls where an unknown user lost
have we seen any proof besides a handful of users claiming it on behalf of the mysterious user?

not seeing any indication that lego freak shared anything from that discord. unless you mean that simply acting outside of the interests that someone displayed in the group is seen as sharing
and also that's a pretty bad rule lol
why so u can get away with doing stuff like this?? :/
this is definitely the way it comes off, and frankly knowing whose discord it is I don't think any other possibility is very likely
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:03:11 PM by Foxscotch »