Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 76802 times)

The last group of "friends" I knew who went around private investigating people didn't end too well.

Maybe you need to keep your friends in check next time.

I'm not justifying it, I've just been open about what's happened and what our rule is.
o ok

The last group of "friends" I knew who went around private investigating people didn't end too well.

Maybe you need to keep your friends in check next time.

But we didn't go around private investigating people. It was a pre existing dox of Beachbum.

aight well aside from the doxing drama i count 15 alts for trinick and 3 for zeblote, which brings it down 20-21 for zeb

celau and lego lad

Vigil isn't innocent in this either. NickPB only posted my dox because Vigil was assblasted about me making fun of him in a thread.

But we didn't go around private investigating people. It was a pre existing dox of Beachbum.

That is still a dox.

You don't have to go around and do it, you just shouldn't do it to begin with.

I mean if you want to continue acting like this rule was made to prey on a forum that a lot of the members hardly post on, go ahead.
again don't care about THE forum, it could be anywhere, just as bad
GH has never been a part of any intentionally malicious activity
so beachbum's pic+ being posted was... an accident?
Because the rule wasn't made specifically about private information, but it is a major constituent of it. The rule doesn't have nuance, I've said this multiple times.
you haven't done a very good job of explaining why it doesn't have nuance, however. all you're saying is that it would be "ridiculous" to think it sounds fishy and expecting everyone else to take you at your word despite some pretty clear evidence of it being used to try to keep undeniably bad things under wraps
oh that makes it okay then

other than drendran (which was probably rigged too.......)
There was an attempt in #17, but i don't think it was successful since Dren ended up losing to Lego Lad anyway, but #12 was rigged in succession, granted pwnfulz wasn't the better option of the two, but still, the numbers might have been less exaggerated if it weren't for the rigging (which i provided proof of to Drydess)

trinick has the most votes out of anybody. the proofs in the pudding...
So what about numbers 26, 19, 4, 3, and 1? One choice has more than 10 votes over the other, were all those rigged too?

I'm just saying, if all these polls were rigged, then what can be done? Start over? Issue every method possible to stop the rigging? It just seems better to continue letting these polls play out however they do than to bother messing with winners and brackets that have already come and gone

And as i said, this poll seems much more innocent than the ones i mentioned above, so all the fuss that's going on because of this in particular seems a little extreme

aight well aside from the doxing drama i count 15 alts for trinick and 3 for zeblote, which brings it down 20-21 for zeb

Poll 27:Trinick (20 votes)
vs
Zeblote (21 votes)

?

Nah its called a group of friends lol
A group of friends is like the clique - a friend group which is private but not selectively mean to certain users. Your group is a cult; a group of people who share common interests (nickpb or otherwise) with nckpb or it's a cult of personality (a group of people who look up to something in your group), and the difference is that you don't allow things like beachbum's private investigating out - it has to stay private or the leakers get kicked from the group. They're no longer nick's friend because they reported nick doing something illegal. Him leaking out that you blatantly cheated just to get a good name for your buddy on a poll that's supposed to be a light hearted vote on who people like in the community and getting banned for it means that you're blocking out the negativity even if it's your fault. That's why it's a cult as opposed to a friend group.

Poll 27:Trinick (20 votes)
vs
Zeblote (21 votes)

[img ]http://h ttps://i.imgur.com/pfyQfKZ.png[/img]

?

celau and lego lad

oh that makes it okay then

I didn't say it did lol

Vigil isn't innocent in this either. NickPB only posted my dox because Vigil was assblasted about me making fun of him in a thread.

U got me

A group of friends is like the clique - a friend group which is private but not selectively mean to certain users. Your group is a cult; a group of people who share common interests (nickpb or otherwise) with nckpb or it's a cult of personality (a group of people who look up to something in your group), and the difference is that you don't allow things like beachbum's private investigating out - it has to stay private or the leakers get kicked from the group. They're no longer nick's friend because they reported nick doing something illegal. Him leaking out that you blatantly cheated just to get a good name for your buddy on a poll that's supposed to be a light hearted vote on who people like in the community and getting banned for it means that you're blocking out the negativity even if it's your fault. That's why it's a cult as opposed to a friend group.

NickPB was planning on using my dox to forget with me on the forums. He never intended for it to 'stay on in the discord'