Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 78126 times)

NickPB was planning on using my dox to forget with me on the forums. He never intended for it to 'stay on in the discord'
So if he intended for using it to forget with you on the forums, then why did he kick the people who spread the news? Isn't that kinda counter productive in private investigating?

aight well aside from the doxing drama i count 15 alts for trinick and 3 for zeblote, which brings it down 20-21 for zeb

celau and lego lad

I say revote. 15 votes from who? Each person should be considered for 1 - assuming 3 that means I probably came out two ahead. I don’t even believe we have command of 15 alts but let me campaign again and I can win hands down without alts.

I didn't say it did lol
you are at the very least implying that it makes it less bad, which it does not. can you reply to something less easy? I gave you plenty to work with in that post and this is the only thing you reply to

So if he intended for using it to forget with you on the forums, then why did he kick the people who spread the news? Isn't that kinda counter productive in private investigating?

Read the screenshots again. He didn't want anyone to find out that his little cult was behind it.

I say revote. 15 votes from who? Each person should be considered for 1 - assuming 3 that means I probably came out two ahead. I don’t even believe we have command of 15 alts but let me campaign again and I can win hands down without alts.
15 votes from you, nick, swollow, ahead, and a few others that i can't remember. the 3 votes are from red spy and one other person i can't remember

U got me

your group just got caught trying to dox/harass him; you're not really in the position to be making fun of him lol

15 votes from you, nick, swollow, ahead, and a few others that i can't remember. the 3 votes are from red spy and one other person i can't remember

I voted for myself and Neonfallout, my girlfriend voted for me. We would be from the same IP, but should very much so be considered 2 people. That ties it.

When your brain is so assblasted with LSD bought by your parent's cash that you decide that private investigating and then loving with someone on the forums is worth it.

I voted for myself and Neonfallout, my girlfriend voted for me. We would be from the same IP, but should very much so be considered 2 people. That ties it.
Yeah this is super true. We live together, but that doesn’t mean my vote should go unconsidered

Why would you vote for yourself?
Why would that count?

nickpb 'acquired' a dox from someone but nobody wants to say who made it?

Why would that count?

In the real world, politicians post pictures of them voting for themselves. It’s commonplace. You do not lose your right to vote by campaigning.

When your brain is so assblasted with LSD bought by your parent's cash that you decide that private investigating and then loving with someone on the forums is worth it.

Is this about me? I don’t live with my parents nor frequently take LSD.

Why would that count?
I'm pretty sure other people have voted for themselves before, and i think a couple of them have even admitted to it, there's nothing stopping them

In the real world, politicians post pictures of them voting for themselves. It’s commonplace. You do not lose your right to vote by campaigning.
Except this is on a much smaller scale. If there were 15 fake voters for you, and one of them were you, then the vote doesn't count. Voting for yourself as a politician doesn't mean anything, it'll be drowned out by thousands of votes. This vote there's only about 40 people actually voting.