Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]

Poll

period race

43 (54.4%)
36 (45.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2017 [CONAN]  (Read 79212 times)

crooked Hootaloo
toothed deer lookin headass. his fursona had forgetin wings lookin ass and he wasnt even a forgetin burd lmao

crooked Hootaloo
toothed deer lookin headass. his fursona had forgetin wings lookin ass and he wasnt even a forgetin burd lmao
you know how many sonas i had like 3 of them had wings and one of them was a bird

datin a birdcigarette but you aint even have no beak like what the forget you supposed to be a hairy ass bat or something like foreal

datin a birdcigarette but you aint even have no beak like what the forget you supposed to be a hairy ass bat or something like foreal
that stuffs a deer brother like cmon how loving blind is you

edit

what do you *mean* dating a birdcigarette like im not single and desperate

Get McJob up in this stuff, 🅱️ote for 🅱️ogan

hahaha brother im talkin about yo big ass boyfriend who Made a forgetin thread for his furcigaretteotty commision like cmon brother everyone k:nows hum he made the op of the first FReaking furry megathread haha

hahaha brother im talkin about yo big ass boyfriend who Made a forgetin thread for his furcigaretteotty commision like cmon brother everyone k:nows hum he made the op of the first FReaking furry megathread haha
brother i wish i had a boyfriend who Made a loving thread for his furfriendy commision like DAMN

Looks like Verification can't verify a deer when he sees one.

my Nikka I got you fam Imma Speed dial Vincent right here because That OC wasnt a Frickin Deer yOu knoww what the FUCC in sayin?

celau/kelau
torin
meth
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:47:21 PM by NotBomberguy »