stocking memories

Author Topic: stocking memories  (Read 3495 times)

Oh man
Does anyone remember the time when Tony and Stocking would go at each-other for days on end?

can someone link me a thread where this happened

Ah yes I remember her pretending to be some asian thot, and posting in cheap google translate Japanese.

i'm not a huge fan of trolls, but Stocking was instrumental in orchestrating the downfall of bullstuff sob stories like Feep
s infamous kid crushed by a truck yarn and the legendary Plastic Man Incident. Believe she also called BS to skullcandy's Self Delete sob story as well.

In a way, maybe we need these career trolls more than ever. For the most of us, we respond to these incidents with sincerity, but without those people willing to endure the welts of insults given by more "virtuous" users, these pathological liars would continue to make fools of us.

she called me a "loving burger" in the politics thread :(

she called me a "loving burger" in the politics thread :(

shut your mouth you loving burger

i'm not a huge fan of trolls, but Stocking was instrumental in orchestrating the downfall of bullstuff sob stories like Feep
s infamous kid crushed by a truck yarn and the legendary Plastic Man Incident. Believe she also called BS to skullcandy's Self Delete sob story as well.

In a way, maybe we need these career trolls more than ever. For the most of us, we respond to these incidents with sincerity, but without those people willing to endure the welts of insults given by more "virtuous" users, these pathological liars would continue to make fools of us.
i think it's pretty important to distinguish that someone trolling at one point doesn't mean all they do is troll, and stocking was a pretty good example of this. Tony too

NAVAL OFFICER STOCKING, WHY ARE YOU POSTING VORE ON A FORUM OF 14 YEAR OLDS?

who remembers spencer from 2012