Author Topic: Doka_Temple [TDM]  (Read 4032 times)

Played on it last night. Design is okay but the end zones become huge hotbeds while the rest of the map is desolate.

I'm working on a fix to help better spread people out with more of an objective based gamemode to the map with a center point to capture and also adding health pickups and a way to trigger a trap at the center from under the point to make people be on their toes. This might incentivise more people to explore and do different things but I'd need to see how the map plays with a lot more people. I'll update the save once I've tested for tomorrow.

I also got the chance to play on this last night. man the screenshots look awesome but once you're actually in the build, it's 10x better! The interior is a little tight but it's no biggie. Quality build all around.

would you mind if I used this for my quake-like DM?

would you mind if I used this for my quake-like DM?

I wouldn't mind you using it as much. Just don't forget who made it ;) and add credit if you find it necessary.   

As well... I'll be hosting the improvements today as I said previously.

I wouldn't mind you using it as much. Just don't forget who made it ;) and add credit if you find it necessary.   

of course!  I would never take credit for someone else's work like that

My favorite fixture on this build has to be what you highlighted in that banner - that face with the waterfall from it's mouth - it's really cool