Author Topic: Blockland Space Station; Ryno  (Read 1243 times)

BSS Ryno
Once again reincarnated. After a lengthy hiatus (More than 2 or 3 months). I am back to building this thing. I got to a point in the ship where, I just couldn't continue and became to much. But then I was like, you know what. This will be better as a Space Station. And well, here I am. I've made a good amount of progress, I think? It enough lol.
This project will stay alive this time, I swear

So far, I'm mostly worrying about just the structure it self and exterior. Once it is all done, i'm going to go through the entire thing and add details, and re do most things and fix it up.

Pictures
Outside

So far, it is pretty big. Which is what I am going for. I took the Quarters from the ship I was making and incorporated it into the Station. Frankly, it looks better that what I did have.

Inside

This area is acting like a central hub of sorts.

I kept the same look i had when this was part of the ship, but I will be redoing the upper level area. Then there is a mini storage area under the living Blocks.

This is an example of a room. Two rooms in each living Block will have 2 rooms for one person. The rest are 2 people. There is a lower and upper level in each Living Pod.

This is what the hall of the Central Hub look like. There are going to be four blocks, w/ multiple levels.

This is simply the start of the second level. For now, I'm thinking about making this the Canteen.

Looks really great!! good work! I love that first screenshot.