Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants

Author Topic: Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants  (Read 8958 times)

i dont really mind the loading messages, you can always just look away and look at something else until the program opens up

Discord is literally the best text/voice chat app for gaming I've ever used. Seriously, how can you guys complain??
i dont really mind the loading messages, you can always just look away and look at something else until the program opens up
Both of these, seriously. All the bots made for Discord make everything better, too.

-lmao there's no point really is there-
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:42:16 PM by K3k0m@n »

i disliked discord because it presented itself as the Hip Gamer Tool For Gamers! and as the ultimate replacement for skype and teamspeak; it's got a lot of forgetin ego and tries to appeal to much to the Gamers which just makes me want to punch the person who writes this stuff.
but behind all that, the program is ok and probably better than whatever any big name company could stuff out.
besides, it's at the point where everyone uses it today, if you're not using it now you're gonna miss out on the Next Big Meme your clique makes. it's like what skype or AIM was, everyone had to use it because all their friends were using it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:40:12 PM by Refticus »

Discord is literally the best text/voice chat app for gaming I've ever used. Seriously, how can you guys complain??

i feel like the title of this thread is super misleading as i dont hate the program otherwise i wouldnt use it daily, i just think some things about it are annoying and i made this topic to vent about it
umm can u people read??

umm can u people read??

sorry they didn't read something you posted on page 4 of a thread titled "discord hate megathread", a title that you specifically said yourself is misleading

if you don't want people to be misled, change the title you handicap
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:59:33 PM by Electrk.. »

is there a way to make it so :) or ): dont turn into emojis

people who use memes ironically can't complain about memes being used unironically

you can't have your cake and eat it, dorks

Too real

who said you can post in my thread

just use irc and mumble