what rappers do you guys listen to (POLL)

Poll

best rapper

kendrick lamar
xxxtentacion
drake
future
yung edd eddington
weird al
ugly god
post malone
tay k

Author Topic: what rappers do you guys listen to (POLL)  (Read 4312 times)

none, only mondays and cucks listen to (c)rap

Also forgot to shoutout Yung Edd Eddington tha Clout Master, my favorite rapper of all time. His latest hit Gucci Bang was a real banger

shoutout to my boys who listen to lil ugly mane and antwon....😤😤

Also forgot to shoutout Yung Edd Eddington tha Clout Master, my favorite rapper of all time. His latest hit Gucci Bang was a real banger

i got to see him live

future
asap rocky
kendrick
drake
riff raff (lol)
nas
kid cudi (old stuff)

where's all the old heads at

rap is stuff
thus spoke the pleb

seriously man you're looking after children, I would hope you're more mature than the average 15 year old rockist

Rap and country are def the two worst mainstream genres right now.

this but unironically

implying mainstream rock and pop are any better. step outside the mainstream, there are very interesting and forward-thinking artists in every genre. complaining about the mainstream is like going to McDonald's and expecting an extravagant meal. you are setting yourself up for disappointment, dummy.

i only listen to Cultured Caucasian music because i am a Cultered Caucasian man

I don't like anything revolving around:
-drugs
-love
-money
-boobs
-butts
-how large boobs or butts are
-gangs
-guns
-hookers
-crime/violence
-how stupid the police are

so that basically eliminates 95% of mainstream rap. At one point I bothered to check out upcoming rap artists but after the 100th time of it being the same stuff I listed above I just stopped caring. I remember one time a person linked me to a really cool rap song that was actually had a nice meaning along with it. Wish I could find more like that :(
someone point me to who i should be listening to maybe please thanks

check out the Constructus Corporation, they were basically Die Antwoord before they began to use the name Die Antwoord, and ninja (the main MC dude) raps about inter-dimensional wars, arcades, world peace, stuff like that. they only have one album called the Ziggurat.

mos def
brother ali
isiah rashad (newer)
kids these days
chance the rapper
anderson .paak (varies)

a lot of people just hear something about gangs or drugs and can’t acrually appreciate the message behind it. obviously someone like future talking about his 5 gallons of lean isn’t trying to convey anything meaningful, but artists like vince staples that rap extensively about gangs aren’t just talking about gangbanging and why it’s cool, it’s criticizing the culture and talking about the hardships associated