Fear of death

Author Topic: Fear of death  (Read 2705 times)

thanks to adolescent animal abuse, farm life, suicidal experience, my own brushes with death and gore binges, death is nothing to me. ive been desensitized to the idea since i was incredibly young. death is rather fascinating to me. watching someone die quicker than you can blink is shocking, but not in a terrifying way. something about it strikes an unfortunate but beautiful nerve. its incredibly interesting and humanizing. it really puts reality into perspective and makes you value the things i feel like most people dont. i dont hate anyone. i love where i am. i love the people im surrounded by, even the ones i dont like. the mornings are serene and the nights are beautiful. i miss high school. i dont regret anything

they werent joking when they said "live every day like its your last". you never know when you're gonna go

dying from things that i can't control 'cause i got stuff to do
this is probably my only qualm with death. i will be pissed if i die before i can make toby famous
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:35:35 PM by mod-man »

yeah i'm not scared of death per se, just not being able to do what i want to do beforehand

hey ill give you all of my life-force im not using it anyways

i really dont care about dying

Honestly, you're 20, this was inevitable.
You'll get over this, and you'll bounce back to normal.

All you pretty much need to do is accept this fact, and let it mentally, meditatively go.
I suggest you practice something called mindfulness, it's a basic thing you can start doing for any sick, dreadful, and life choking emotion.

thanks to adolescent animal abuse, farm life, suicidal experience, my own brushes with death and gore binges, death is nothing to me. ive been desensitized to the idea since i was incredibly young. death is rather fascinating to me. watching someone die quicker than you can blink is shocking, but not in a terrifying way. something about it strikes an unfortunate but beautiful nerve. its incredibly interesting and humanizing. it really puts reality into perspective and makes you value the things i feel like most people dont. i dont hate anyone. i love where i am. i love the people im surrounded by, even the ones i dont like. the mornings are serene and the nights are beautiful. i miss high school. i dont regret anything

they werent joking when they said "live every day like its your last".
holy stuff

Anti-aging wont do stuff, we'll all just die of cancer or some other disease anyway

Basically just don't think about it and put other things on your mind, I used to worry about Death or getting old a lot but now I'm just like "That's many many years away, focus on now."

It helps me at least.

get bit by a vampire op
fair warning on this one, going outside is a nightmare and richardheads with garlic and stakes will always try to break into your crib

Don't worry it will feel the same as you felt before you were born

I remember on first or second grade some people came to our class and took one person at a time to talk about death and what do you think of it. When they asked me what do you think of death i just answered "its kinda cool" thinking now that seems a bit forgeted up.

idk what you mean so HA

lots of people would be pissed about being dead, but they're dead, so they're probably not dwelling on it too much.

lots of people would be pissed about being dead, but they're dead, so they're probably not dwelling on it too much.
shoooooot not me. id be that upset  :cookieMonster: