would you donate a nut?

Author Topic: would you donate a nut?  (Read 4177 times)

"nuts and bolts" is his nickname
Banjo Kazooie is their real name

peanuts are actually legumes so no more peanuts in this thread or i'll ask badspot and figure out how i can start to ban you people

peanuts are actually legumes so no more peanuts in this thread or i'll ask badspot and figure out how i can start to ban you people
Fine be that way does nut juice count?

I'm almost certain I'm carrying a genetic heart condition and I'd never hurt a family even a little down the line giving them something like that.

long story short no
the long con

it's ok i'm a certified robot technician
ok when's my appointment

ok when's my appointment
February 14th 2018

hehe i just remembered I used to carry around this little pocket knife that had a peanut shaped handle, I wonder what happened to it

hehe i just remembered I used to carry around this little pocket knife that had a peanut shaped handle, I wonder what happened to it
That is menacing as forget lol I wouldn't forget with u if u brandished the peanut knife

when you used it to deter attackers did you say “STAY AWAY OR THIS NUT IS GOIN IN UR ASS”

if an acquaintance asked you, and it would be handled in a clinic and there would be no legal repercussions
would you donate your seed so a couple could get a child
un anonymously

asking for a friend
didnt even catch this, but how exactly would an acquaintance ask me for the ole Nut if im anonymous? i aint falling for this scam again.

this entire thread needs god jesus allah all of the holy Entities

didnt even catch this, but how exactly would an acquaintance ask me for the ole Nut if im anonymous? i aint falling for this scam again.
doesnt unanonymously mean not anonymous?

should I bust it first?