Can you put nut back in?

Author Topic: Can you put nut back in?  (Read 1829 times)

ive just been putting it in your mom’s shampoo bottles. explains a lot actually

at least cum dies instantly

I've heard that semen is good for the skin, like, it helps prevent wrinkles and acne and makes your skin smoother

Reading further into an article, it can also be an anti-depressant, i guess?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:50:36 PM by Masterlegodude »

i usually found drinking my own cum a good deed for i am recycling and therefore i am doing a good for my future children

I mean there is a small hatch that lets you put your nut back in if it happens to fall out.

I've heard that semen is good for the skin, like, it helps prevent wrinkles and acne and makes your skin smoother

@badspot how do i delete off-topic

how 2 delete someone elses thread

yes drop a nut on the stud CAREFULLY then screw it back down on the threads

what
to
heck

Being serious if you don't want to let the nuts out flex your legs and kegels to keep the nut in

keep in mind i want to save the nut for later because I want to eventually keep nutting and put that nut back in over and over again to the point where it just becomes a super nut

keep in mind i want to save the nut for later because I want to eventually keep nutting and put that nut back in over and over again to the point where it just becomes a super nut

listen man this is a bad move i did it as a young lad the nut congealed and shot out of my pecker like a speeding bullet and i almost blew a hole through my Hot Fuzz poster

yeah 1mm is a good starting point but eventually you can work your way up to an inch
hot