Author Topic: Support for a martial law remake? (Nominate a weapons pack)  (Read 3398 times)

Hey there, I've had some success in reverse enginerring servers before. I've hosted fairly popular server's with my own versions of Mr. Wallet's Rise of Blockland, Truce's Salvage, and cityrp.
I've heard a lot of people want Martial Law to be hosted again and I actually have some fond memories of that server. My survival server was originally going to be a martial law remake, but turned into its own thing. So my question is, if I remade martial law would ya'll play it? Also, what features would you like to see added or removed?

Also, I'd probably need a custom build.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:41:49 PM by DrenDran »

what was martial law
Gamemode by Brian Smith that got a lot of attention earlier this year where you collected weapons/items and you also got some 'salvage' with each weapon. Then you could build walls chests doors, etc, and make your own little base.

Gamemode by Brian Smith that got a lot of attention earlier this year where you collected weapons/items and you also got some 'salvage' with each weapon. Then you could build walls chests doors, etc, and make your own little base.
sound fun fun fun for my tum tum
/support

Martial Law was really fun, I would love to see what you do with it drendran!

Martial Law was really fun, I would love to see what you do with it drendran!

whats the difference between this, survival, and salvage

whats the difference between this, survival, and salvage
its probably gonna use sweps

Recommend some weapon packs and I'll start a poll.
Plus I gotta look for a custom build.

what was martial law like, I never got to play it

wait, so the only thing making these gamemodes distinguishable from each other is the weapon set?? wooooow, why even call them different names then?

wait, so the only thing making these gamemodes distinguishable from each other is the weapon set?? wooooow, why even call them different names then?
They're all vastly different. The other guy is just stupid.

They're all vastly different. The other guy is just stupid.
care to elaborate on the differences?

Salvage is a completly different thing. You "mine" a brick and it gets added to your brick bar. And you can only build those *exact* bricks that you mined. You mine a 2x2 ramp, you get to place a 2x2 ramp. You mined a brick with a rocket launcher spawn, you get to place a brick with a rocket launcher spawn. etc.

Matrial law is basically a toned down version of survival. With a premade build instead of a landscape and without farming / mining where you instead just collect items and don't have to worry about thirst or staying warm.