Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.

Author Topic: Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.  (Read 37830 times)

*plugs his ears, shouting the same phrase over and over* NN didn't exist before 2015

I mean you all can pretend all you want. It's just a fact that NN did not exist before 2015 no matter what thinkprogress or whatever scum forgetery click hole you follow says.

"I am literally 100% infallible" - Corderlain

Oh no I've been wrong before or made mistakes but this is such a blatant horsestuff lib talking point that was forced down everyone's throat from moveon or whatever circlejerk you all think is so much different from right leaning circle jerks

So the zodiac killer isn't going to off me? Y'all brothers outta be scared then

Here is a brief history of Net Neutrality in the US.

So with any research at all you can see the concepts behind Net Neutrality were legally established in 2005.  Now with this recent overturning of Net Neutrality we're back to before 2005 as far as Net Neutrality is concerned.

Also this dumb bitch that did the harlem shake video with Pai talking about pizzagate is pretty funny.
https://twitter.com/LydiaBurrell/status/941192432716275712

Oh no I've been wrong before or made mistakes but this is such a blatant horsestuff lib talking point that was forced down everyone's throat from moveon or whatever circlejerk you all think is so much different from right leaning circle jerks

Nah, you're just full of stuff. You can cry about circlejerks all you want, you're pretty much alone on this beyond the fringe handicaps that are suddenly against NN because it's mainstream.

People who don't like NN are really, really, really dumb. It'll be a shame for all these people going "take that libtards" when their ISPs block info wars and breitbart.

everyone i disagree with is handicapped

when i was a kid we  ddint even have internet so maybe uguys should gjust get used to readingbooks or something XD

everyone i disagree with is handicapped
Not everyone, but in this particular case they are. Saying you don't want NN is the equivalent of saying "I want big ISPs to have as much power over smaller ISPs and websites as possible because large corporations never stiff end customers." It's naive as forget.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 09:03:38 PM by MoltenKitten »