Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.

Author Topic: Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.  (Read 37832 times)

that's the thing, there aren't competing companies in the vast majority of the country
Comcast is one of the biggest oligopolies in America. They know a lot of people will pay because it’s their own option.
i'm still not convinced they'd be able to get away with doing that package deal stuff here

was that a bomb sniffing dog or some stuff?

lets go boys we scared the indian pusillanimous individual boy off

My friend said in response to ISP "if you don't like KFC then go to another fast food place"

You don't have such luxury with ISP.
Yeah not only is there other fast food places, you can also go to a restaurant or even just make food yourself.
With ISPs, there's a limited selection, some people only have access to one.

On top of this, most areas supply only Comcast, ATT, or Verizon internet. If there are other ISPs, it is likely a child of these big names. So there isn't really an escape from it. I'm in that forgeted category, woohoo..
Child companies are sometimes better than the parent company. Where I live, the options are either Cogeco or Start. Start is a child company of Cogeco, but yet offers lower prices and unlimited bandwidth (for free). Cogeco, last I checked, doesn't even give the option for unlimited. If they do it's probably another $20 a month.

this stream shows the action inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d_202l55LU

somebody probably called a bomb threat or something.

i'm still not convinced they'd be able to get away with doing that package deal stuff here

That's the thing, they are so big and there is almost no competition.

if all of them started doing package deals then there is nothing you can do.

What are people going to do quit internet forever? Not gonna happen.

somebody probably called a bomb threat or something.

So this is just going to harm our chances of keeping net neutrality.

This is why Annoying Orange won, all the rioting made Annoying Orange's side look better.

They Might Be Able to Kill Net Neutrality But They Can't Kill My Spirit

um lol did they get a bomb threat or something

they're all coming back in now

so much for the tolerant left XD

god he's so stupid i feel like i'm losing braincells as i listen to him