Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.

Author Topic: Net neutrality shenanigins are happening.  (Read 37608 times)

Is your reading comprehension just stuff or are you purposely misunderstanding this? They can do whatever they want, pretty much nobody has the choice to switch to another ISP.

ISPs already have been throttling pre-NN. This has been a known thing for awhile. You're completely full of stuff here.

plus red aspie never contributes anything of substance to conversations anyway, so he's the last person who should be criticizing people for lobbing insults

comcast has monopolized my area so rip

"isps would throttle people"
"why would they do that if they still want customers"
"ajit pai is bad looking >:("
"why would they do that if they still want customers"
"because the bell operating companies hold an oligopoly over the ISP business so there would be no other option"
"lol why won't anyone answer my question"

i feel bad for what you guys will have to suffer

its been about 5 hours since OP's post, are we dead yet?
i am, infact, alive. thanx for asking.

this isn't future proof, what about those who have had their BLF speeds throttled to 2kb/s??

here they go.

https://gizmodo.com/what-actually-happens-the-day-net-neutrality-is-repeale-1820813374

When we eventually get to court, one or more of the litigants, perhaps one of the smaller tech companies that joins the suit, may ask the court to issue a preliminary injunction, or what the appellate courts called a “stay.” If granted, this would prevent the FCC’s order, or perhaps just portions of it, from going into effect until the court renders a decision.

The challenge for anyone seeking a stay, however, lies not in demonstrating long-term harm from the rules, but imminent and irreparable injury.

For this reason, many experts believe it is unlikely the ISPs will jump at the opportunity to launch any new business plans taking advantage of their newfound freedom. Doing so could inadvertently aid anyone petitioning for a stay, providing them with a real-life example of how the ISPs new behavior will irreparably damage their business.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 01:58:36 PM by Vigil »

thats the most handicapped thing I have heard in all of my years living wtf
PRESS F TO KILL AIJT
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

uh isn’t the title wrong?

loving CUNT starfish PIECE OF stuff AJIT PAI AND THE loving CORPORATIONS WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS UP THEIR NOSES GOING AROUND KILLING EVERY loving CONSUMER. loving BULLstuff, BULLstuff, BULLstuff.

loving CUNT starfish PIECE OF stuff AJIT PAI AND THE loving CORPORATIONS WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS UP THEIR NOSES GOING AROUND KILLING EVERY loving CONSUMER. loving BULLstuff, BULLstuff, BULLstuff.

calm

dude same