kid at umass triggered to the max

Author Topic: kid at umass triggered to the max  (Read 2072 times)

what the
I dont have any words

Oh So these starfishs think they're too good for the Care Bears now. forget You

this kid is known at umass for being triggered by everything by the way. hes a baby

why this dude look like he belongs in a dr.seuss book

What a loving joke. Of course, FOX actually picks up this kid’s stuffty whining and makes it a story. Ridiculous

I don’t understand how people over the age of 18 are not mentally capible of handling stress

What a loving joke. Of course, FOX actually picks up this kid’s stuffty whining and makes it a story. Ridiculous
Reminds me when they got that kid who created the nocussing club on the news, loving stupid

I don’t understand how people over the age of 18 are not mentally capible of handling stress

Reminds me when they got that kid who created the nocussing club on the news, loving stupid
College kids curse like sailors, myself included

can be a lot of reasons. stress management is a psychological skill, not a landmark of development, so it's totally possible for people to just never learn how to do it, and more unhealthy habits/behaviors will take the place of the proper stress management skills

naturally, parenting has a lot to do with this kind of thing

same reason they cant handle walking by a RA bored without whining about it lol

what a punk ass little baby
and the news anchor too