I'm an alt

Author Topic: I'm an alt  (Read 2577 times)

Hey guys

It's been a few months since I've stuck my nose around here and even longer ago since I've been heavily active. I've been under this alias for about 3-ish years now, but my original account got banned some time before this one. It's also the same as my in-game name: Ten Speed. A lot of y'all probably don't remember that account as my romp was somewhat short-lived, thank God. It was probably a solid 4 years ago lol. I was an incoming freshman then, and I'm now a senior. So yeah, I've done quite a bit of maturing since then. Just letting y'all know just in case I see you in-game even though it's been a hot minute since I've logged on haha. Feel free to share any fond memories you have from my original account. Or don't. I don't really care. Thanks for reading. Love y'all.

Why is this in drama exactly?

Why is this in drama exactly?
Well a few people I've seen in-game from time to time still can't stand my old account, but we're pretty chill on this account. So in case somebody has some grievances or something, I put it here.

can you read?

???

there's nothing even remotely drama worthy here.

Are you not the fella who was trying and failing to pickup some chick at paintball or something? I seem to remember a thread that was going south for you around those kinds of things.

???

there's nothing even remotely drama worthy here.
He probably put a bad taste in some people's mouths on his previous account and now he's trying to get his act together. He wants to stop any past drama or issues he may have with anybody now.

Whoa hold up- you're Ten Speed this whole time?  Wow, you've changed in a good way.  I remember when we initially thought you were an alt of Maxx.

OP is the guy who ate paintballs trying to impress his crush

i'm sure that anyone who has ever had a beef with you under 'ten speed' has completely forgotten...