Possible goodbye.

Author Topic: Possible goodbye.  (Read 880 times)

By telling from the post, this is a possible goodbye. Yes the whole NN thing has me scared and probably more than I should be. But time for my goodbye:

I am sorry for any player I have made mad and I hope that you guys can forgive me if I ever made you mad.But if NN is not taken away then this goodbye is not valid. My apology is honest and valid. I will admit that I sometimes made players mad on purpose but I wish I could take that back and also I did deserve some of the hate against me but everyone makes mistakes and we are all just human by the end of the day.

1. Who are you?
2. You're a mouthbreather.

Wow, when I posted this I did not expect the people to be so positive. Nice to see that you guys do care. Hope you guys also had good adventures on BL.

Wow, when I posted this I did not expect the people to be so positive. Nice to see that you guys do care. Hope you guys also had good adventures on BL.
you got called a mouthbreather that's not very positive

Well I was in the process of typing.

it may be an efficient breathing technique worth considering, maybe you should be more open minded

this guy walks up to ya girl and throttles your internet
what do you do

who even are you tho and why are you this scared over NN like come on ffs

it may be an efficient breathing technique worth considering, maybe you should be more open minded
i crammed two filters in the side of my nose so i can breathe in even more air than a regular nose or one pathetic mouth could ever dream of

who even are you tho and why are you this scared over NN like come on ffs
Why shouldnt you be loving terrified?
Losing NN is like losing the 1st ammendment.

bruh the internet isn't just gonna disappear

Why shouldnt you be loving terrified?
Losing NN is like losing the 1st ammendment.
i disagree.