Star Wars: The Last Jedi Discussion [Spoilers]

Author Topic: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Discussion [Spoilers]  (Read 8349 times)

WARNING: SPOILERS
So what does everyone think of it? Personally, I liked it, but I feel like it didn't know what it wanted to be. Did it want to be an adventure? A war drama? A comedy?

A few other problems I had
>Porgs shoved down my throat
>Rose didn't really do anything and her almost-death doesn't really have any emotion
>Codebreaker ain't even got a loving name
>Purple Hair Bitch I Hate Her
>Too much humor
>Kylo Ren's decision is way too sudden
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:28:16 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

I hope I can see it soon, but you guys, if you want to talk about spoilers, you can do [color =transparent]spoilers here[/color] and then just highlight where the text is that way if someone accidentally clicks the thread their whole movie isnt ruined
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:24:45 PM by Darth C3P0² »

THAT loving HYPERSPACE MOMENT HOLY stuff

I loved every single scene, overall spectacular visuals
would totally watch it again

THAT loving HYPERSPACE MOMENT HOLY stuff

I loved every single scene, overall spectacular visuals
would totally watch it again
HELL YEAH MOTHERforgetER THAT WAS AWESOME GIVE ME MORE OF THAT

Felt like a marvel movie instead of a star wars movie.
The hyperspace thing was utter utter utter bs. Why mount an assault at the death star if you can just hyperspace into it at the loss of 1 ship and 1 person or droid.
Bullstuff forget that man.

Also it was the longest star wars movie so far but it really shouldn't have been. Felt reeally drawn out.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:38:11 PM by TheArmyGuy »

"not today, empire"
flys away

holy stuff i like the part where its 1 xwing versus a super duper epic star destroyer and the 1 xwing wins
holy stuff i like the part were leia dies
holy stuff i like the part where leia says i'm invincible forget you holy stuff the suspense is loving gone now because of that but i guess it wasn't even there to begin with
holy stuff i like the part where 3 guys say they're going to invade the emperor's ship and you think to yourself well they're going to loving win of course because one of the invading guys is a main character
holy stuff i like when the stupid ass opening text scroll they have (because they can't loving show and not tell) that says snoke did some bullstuff and i was like who in the loving world is snoke like holy forget i never even knew who he was until that loving text stuff and i watched the last movie too
i also like the part where they instantly kill snoke after he gets about 1 second of screen time
i like the part where they warp jump the cruiser into the super duper epic star destroyer part 2 and it dies like holy stuff the implications of that are incredible. holy stuff why build a super laser when you can just build a big loving chunk of metal with engines on it and loving warp into a planet. holy stuff why not make hyperspace torcreepes where it loving burns a clean hole into their target. holy stuff some screenwriter was like holy stuff i'm out of ideas i know lets loving ruin the entire canon for everybody in this one loving scene.
i like the part where they launch away the transports to escape. they launch like 15 of them and after 30 minutes of the empire barraging their asses they still have 5 left even when the loving lasers the empire fires insta kill them. holy stuff the same bullstuff happened in every single loving fighter scene too except i'll let them off because the rebellion is so forgeted at the end they only have like 5 guys left in the entire army
holy stuff why do they have cute animals that nobody loving cares about. holy stuff you aren't fixing your stupid ass movie by introducing a loving cute bird that makes a stupid ass sound.
i also like the part where rey instantly learns the force like holy stuff remember all that stuff luke had to go through to loving lift rocks. i know it still wasn't a lot even then but he loving took a year between episode 4 and 5 studying the force then was taught by the best guy of all time to get where he was. rey gets two loving lessons from luke who admits he's a stuffty teacher and that's loving it

holy stuff i am pissed. i rate this movie 1 machine gun coin shooting b88148 or whatever his stupid ass name is out of 1 hacker guy they just oh so loving happen to find in the same jail cell they were put in who ends up helping them break into the most secure loving place of all time

holy stuff if you disagree loving fight me in warsow

if you read this not expecting spoilers then you need to learn how to read topic titles
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:02:19 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

snokes full name is snocaine
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:09:38 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Personally enjoyed it. Best scene for me was when Luke was being shot at by 1000000 lasers, and then he's just there, and he dusts himself off. I died inside.

snoke is all i need to say

holy stuff why do they have cute animals that nobody loving cares about. holy stuff you aren't fixing your stupid ass movie by introducing a loving cute bird that makes a stupid ass sound.

swear to god everyone else in the theater was loving laughing their asses off whenever porgs were on scene it was Bad

i thought the deleted jar jar scene was over the top tbh

Rose was a worthless character and a blatant "muh inclusion" character. Finn's character was completely destroyed and that makes me sad. Rey shouldn't have a romance. Kylo Ren isn't a good villain. No where near the impact of Vader. Surprised Snoke died so soon.