how do i get a job

Author Topic: how do i get a job  (Read 959 times)

asking for a friend since i have he has been broke for over a month

go to a local super market and ask for a job
or something else

job sites like indeed or glassdoor, local newspaper ads, local post/community boards, etc.

Find the info you need, make a resume of what you have/know and hand it in to a bunch of jobs.

retail/fast food jobs are easy to get(because people always work them short term and quit because they kinda get boring) but if you can find a unique job go for it because they're usually a lot more enjoyable.

ask for one, ask friends. I'm 16 and I have a job :P

idk im still trying to figure it out myself

- Interims suck and dont help you at all
- Mail a bunch of companies that suit your interests your cv
- Friend politics

Thats how I got my job and its a loving great one too. Well, the pay is.

job sites like indeed or glassdoor, local newspaper ads, local post/community boards, etc.

Find the info you need, make a resume of what you have/know and hand it in to a bunch of jobs.

retail/fast food jobs are easy to get(because people always work them short term and quit because they kinda get boring) but if you can find a unique job go for it because they're usually a lot more enjoyable.
this pretty much

freelance woodworking
start a firewood business with wood from your backyard

assuming you probably have never had a job, but the one thing that’s every one trips about at first is lack of experience to put on a resume or sumn. it doesn’t matter for food service and retail, just send out applications, attach a resume if you want too (but you don’t need one at all) and you’ll get hired

Make sure to think of a good bs reason to answer the stupid loving "But why our company?" question.
Why your company? Because youre hiring and I need a job, dipstuff.

what are your skills/education experience etc.

Make sure to think of a good bs reason to answer the stupid loving "But why our company?" question.
Why your company? Because youre hiring and I need a job, dipstuff.
to add to this:
if you are interviewing for some specific kind of job make sure you are able to answer technical questions relating to the job

but if it's just a grunt work job or like mcdonalds or something none of this really matters besides not being a richard in the interview tbh