Author Topic: Staff of Iban - summon the power of Iban  (Read 4306 times)

IBAN BLAST

The staff of the most infamous Zamorakian fanatic has made its way into the hands of tetragonal combatants.

Features
    • Explosive skull projectile that deals massive damage on direct hit.
    • Melee attack - click rapidly.
    • Retro sound effects.
    • CHAOS
    DOWNLOAD

this energy is drawn straight from the heart of kiwifarms; this is too much power for one mortal man

better get this into randomizer

better get this into randomizer
    would be a legendary thingy and unbalanced af
    does a ton of ranged damage but melee is pretty useless since everyone probably has a ranged explosive weapon

would be a legendary thingy and unbalanced af
    does a ton of ranged damage but melee is pretty useless since everyone probably has a ranged explosive weapon
    Compared to other rare weapons I'd say it's pretty balanced. The chargeup for the skull is a second long, and I think it would definitely be a challenge when dealing with fast moving and aerial targets. The skull also has a relatively short lifetime before it explodes, so you can't get long range snipes with it very well.

The main thing I found that it works well at is sustained battles, where you can take advantage of its large, high-damage explosion, hitting people through walls or around corners if they're camping. And, of course, when you do hit your target directly, it's an instant kill. The melee attack is also suprisingly useful as a backup, because it's really fast, has a lot of knockback, and deals enough damage to reliably kill them with just the skull's blast radius when you follow up with a shot. Just don't use it as your primary attack.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:34:27 AM by Gumba Jonny »

can you make more runescape based weapons
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 02:05:06 AM by Potatoh »

i tried this weapon and it's a good weapon. i dont host but if i did this would be a must!!!!

Does it change all active addons to have a backdoor that gives Iban admin?

Does it change all active addons to have a backdoor that gives Iban admin?
    I would never give that cornholing piece of stuff my time of day.