Radical Heights megathread

Author Topic: Radical Heights megathread  (Read 3254 times)

reminds me of hotline miami with its aethestic ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccsafa9ejgsjg jgoijhaghoirhgj4hgriuerheiiht eiunegnruigneurgniustnserhiun serignsieruhbjkslerhgjdblikes bdilfbitlwebou

SPIN TO WIN, SPIN TO WIN, SPIN TO WIIIIN!! Oh, uh, sorry about that, got a bit carried away as to how awesome this game is! I've seen a lot of people complaining about green flickering on thier screens, that happened to me too, but all I did was change the screen to borderless windowed, which fixed the issue for me. Some stuff isn't textured at all, but hey, the game is still in Early Access. I am not one to play Battle Royale games much, but this is actually fun! With it's 80's style themed setting, it..takes a different approach to the BR genre, and in this case, different is good! With the game both devloped and pubished by Boss Key Productions, this is the game we get. It is funny, amusing, and...FREE With the female characters coming soon, I'm interested as to how this game grows :D 10/10 would recommend :D

this is the only battle royale game with a 2gb download so onto my hard drive it goes

this is the only battle royale game with a 2gb download so onto my hard drive it goes
That's the spirit!

Based cliffy killing off the competition