Author Topic: My client crashes whenever I try to host a server  (Read 1076 times)

As said in the title, every time I try and start up a server via hosting straight from my client, my client crashes and I don't know why.

I've attached my console.log, if anybody could help me figure out what the hell's wrong with my client when I try to host a server, I'd really appreciate it.

Have you tried to start the server with default addons only?

Also those elemental spells have over 200 data blocks. You have some player types throwing errors as well. Corrupted Player, Gramfel, FarmAnimals, Spongebob, and Mario.

Server ran normally with only default addons

Just disabled mentioned addons that are causing errors and tried starting up the server, but my client crashed again.

Do you have Glass? That caused crashing issues for me.

usually the only clear fix i've found in a situation like this to go thru groups of add-ons (start with enabling all bricks and work from there) to see which group is causing the crash, then enabling the add-ons individually of that group to single out the faulty one

happened to me a day ago

i deleted literally every single file except my saves and addons folder and verified game cache on steam to reinstall

hosting worked after that