Author Topic: edd - provocative behaviors  (Read 2956 times)

this isint really drama worthy

you should of just posted this in the already existing edd drama

otherwise /support
theres already a loving drama on him four spaces down from the top of the board you blind swedish dolt

No one is required to post in any megathread just to satisfy your categorization autism.

when someone calls u names on steam so u make a drama out of it

when your a furry with parkinsons disease so you click on a forum you dont belong in and start tapping the keyboard with your broken shaking fingers

almost forgot to post this

also, this isnt relevant. maybe your total organ failure or extreme brain death caused you to drag in months old of stuff into here

oh i forgot you were high on meth so i tried to get your attention

when your a furry with parkinsons disease so you click on a forum you dont belong in and start tapping the keyboard with your broken shaking fingers
also, this isnt relevant. maybe your total organ failure or extreme brain death caused you to drag in months old of stuff into here

this also isn't relevant

lmao furry with parkinsons disease

greatest roast i've read all week

im loving dying of laughter

except this is something that would've gone over much better for op and less of an annoyance if he just used his loving eyes and posted in the other thread right there. nobody is going to ban him for posting another thread, but would you like to see 3 furry megathreads posted within days of each other just now in off topic, made by people that nobody knows who the forget they are...? probably not. if you're a furry then you now have to check 5 threads for the same thing and if you ain't then you now have five threads to avoid.
it's childish and pointless to make yet another thread for the exact same thing, whether out of a need for attention or just sheer obliviousness. if you don't care enough to stop and think before you post, don't do it in the first place

Did this make sense to anyone else? I'm sorry I couldn't understand you, could you repeat that?