Author Topic: bugs report & some questions  (Read 3617 times)

Bugs
1.some money spawned under the three and can't reach

2.I equiped a weapon and ride on a horse,the weapons will unequip automatically

3.In the inventory, more then 51 (full) items in clothes page, i still can buy clothes,but can't find in clothes page. But after i drop some clothes, i can see them ~

4.crouch doesn't work
Question
1.where is the dungeon level 1?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 09:42:23 AM by ryo2049 »

Yea the same thing happened to me I couldn't get under the tree but It didn't really matter since its like 5 gold underneath the tree.  I think its best for the weapons to unequip until the game progresses a little more. I don't think he's gotten to working on the animation for the crouch. Right now the crouch is used probably more to sumerge your character under water. I find it most useful when on horseback going though a lake, pond, or stream because when you use it you can sink and touch the bottom of the lake, pond, or stream and you seem to go faster.

How To Get To Dungeon/ Level 1

There is an Easy way and a Hard way the easy way includes losing your horse if you are not accompanied by someone with another horse.

1. Head north as if you were to travel to the tree house.

2. Just before going over the hill take a left.

3. Keep traveling until you see a building and what looks like a retangular forest (Sorry Badspot.)

(Hard Way End) 4.Get off the horse and enter the forest enter the forest and travel north until you hopefully find the giant gutted log which is the entrance to the 1st dungeon/level.

(Easy Way) 4. Travel on horseback to the right side of the forest, oppisite side of where the building is placed.

5. There should be a mountain/hill overshadowing the rightside of the forest.

6.Trudge up this mountain/hill on your horse.

7. (If you have a horse and your companion does tell him to leave his horse ontop of the hill and mount himself on your horse.)Face the forest and take a couple of steps back for a running jump.

8. Successfully jump ontop of the forest.

9. Ontop of the forest there should be a hole facing the back.

10. (This is where you lose your horse unless you have a companion that left his horse on the ground.) Demount from horse and fall into the hole.

11. If you look around you should be able to see a giant gutted log. That is the entrance to the 1st dungeon/level.

End of Walkthough

-Raz88

i found it !!!! THX^^~

I found in the port city a room with a bunch of free stuff that i took lol i dont know if you were supposed to find it but i did and lost my horse in the prosess but lemme know if i get a prize lmfao! :cookieMonster:

I found in the port city a room with a bunch of free stuff that i took lol i dont know if you were supposed to find it but i did and lost my horse in the prosess but lemme know if i get a prize lmfao! :cookieMonster:

It was probably someone who dropped all their stuff, logged out, and was going to log back in from another character.  Hopefully they don't find out it was you, because they'll be pretty mad.