nigerian cucks

Author Topic: nigerian cucks  (Read 10647 times)

ravencroft is brillo

this information basically means nothing because ravencroft has disposable income and will buy another alt but i thought it was important enough to include first

newbie cunts
a lot of people got recruited a month or two ago and most of them (except rally) are newbie trolls who are more liked members of the community than disliked.

proof of a raid

conclusion

this will probably be my final post on this account. i have my suspicions that i will be hijacked by one of the nc so i've asked badspot to ban me as soon as he can. maybe he'll unban whackin and i can post through that in the best of scenarios but probably not.

Bedpost is probably the worst one of them, he also spammed me a lot the other day

<-- PMs, there are more from Ana's server which are below

Nigerian cunts is full of cunts, what a surprise

so that's why you got so paranoid after accidentally sending me that screencap lmfao

Nigerian Cunts raids discord servers? I bet nobody knew that!! Rip Brillo and rip limerick you served us well friend <\3
I heard Brillo has an alt already, anyone know if this is true?

i've asked badspot to ban me as soon as he can.
No offense, but you're that paranoid?
Also noedit /support
I heard Brillo has an alt already, anyone know if this is true?
what the forget
ye its banned its called ravencroft knock it off ravencroft

i think it's already been established that nigerian cunts/thot patrol are handicaps.

nc is the chaotic evil of the forum tbh

i think it's already been established that nigerian cunts/thot patrol are handicaps.

You do realize that Limerick was part of Thot Patrol right?

i meant NC specifically. i have beef with both but TP seems less toxic

i meant NC specifically. i have beef with both but TP seems less toxic

I mean yeah they've been inactive for half a year

yeah NC is really stuff TBH, Thot Patrol is better and atleast tries to be funny and not toxic as forget

Bedpost is one of the most obnoxious users though hands down lol

hulk is an alright enough dude. tbh that explains what all happened to cubone lmao

nc is a giant cesspool that likes to drag in halfway decent people then goes on to rant about how people just like them are so horrible. it's really pathetic lol