[NEWS] 'Last Jedi' actress hit with tribal attacks on 'Star Wars' fan site

Poll

Should the actress be lynched for having a gay ship?

Yes
10 (32.3%)
No it's Wong
5 (16.1%)
Love Annoying Oranges Red Spy
7 (22.6%)
Hate Annoying Oranges Red Spy
9 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: [NEWS] 'Last Jedi' actress hit with tribal attacks on 'Star Wars' fan site  (Read 5666 times)

to be fair I think it's safe to say that finn and her probably learned to fly the sand gliders or whatever they were prior to that scene

oh god i just remembered sitting in the theater wondering how the forget bombs were falling in loving space
    Bombs don't technically "drop" in microgravity, but are impelled from their racks by sequenced electromagnetic plates in the clip. The bombs are then drawn magnetically to their unfortunate targets.

"[NEWS] 'Last Jedi' actress hit with tribal attacks on 'Star Wars' fan site"
forget YOU ! monday

oh god i just remembered sitting in the theater wondering how the forget bombs were falling in loving space

those bombers were stufftily designed in general and i still don't get how the crew were able to breathe

i know the big ships have energy fields for holding in air and allowing solids to pass through but i didnt see such a thing on the bombers

what bothered me is how the forget is that bitch still breathing when theres no air in space. You couldn't see a forcefield under her where the bombs were dropping

what bothered me is how the forget is that bitch still breathing when theres no air in space

it was ~the force~

it was ~the force~

i would ~force~ my richard into that tight asain pusillanimous individual

i would ~force~ my richard into that tight asain pusillanimous individual
beachbum is a chubby chaser

those bombers were stufftily designed in general and i still don't get how the crew were able to breathe

i know the big ships have energy fields for holding in air and allowing solids to pass through but i didnt see such a thing on the bombers

like half of all space fighting in star wars is just things crashing into other things. they should just learn to have remote control stuff or use Self Delete droids lol. ram those stuffty bombers right into a starship. it wouldn't even matter if they were shot down or not, no need to concern yourselves over returning pilots home.

also how did leia get in that airlock without half the crew flying out into space

that's really convenient isn't it
I mean yea... it makes sense that a space bomb would be designed to... move in space...?

ooh buzzwords
huh?

I think the stuffty design of the bombers is probably intentional, considering the resistance is absolutely dirt poor in this film.